On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Sexy Vampires, Beautiful Demons
|Sexy Vampires, Beautiful Demons|
Sexy Vampires, Beautiful Demons eBook Cover, written by A.J. Hamilton
|Publisher||Top Notch Erotic Fiction|
|Publication date||April 29, 2011|
Sexy Vampires, Beautiful Demons is an eBook written by A.J. Hamilton. In this work one of the characters is a Succubus and another is a sex spirit.
- Title: Sexy Vampires, Beautiful Demons
- Author: A.J. Hamilton
- Published By: Top Notch Erotic Fiction
- Length: 15 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B004YR1F5Y
- IBSN: 9781458009968
- Publishing Date: April 29, 2011
If you lust after sexy female vampires and demons, these stories are for you. These creatures of the night hunger for men. They use passion and lust to drain their willing victims.
- The Summoning: Two lonely geeks, Pete and Marty, are fed up of being single. To make matters worse, they both lust after the same girl...the beautiful Nicola who works at the local library. When they discover a way to summon a sex spirit, Xuma, into Nicola’s body, they go to the library and try it. The sex spirit inhabits both the bodies of Nicola and a sexy female customer. Using those two hot bodies, Xuma gives both men what they most desire.
- Succubus: Chris, a guy who thinks he is being haunted by a succubus, takes part in a sleep experiment. He is visited by the sex demon while asleep and being monitored in the lab, and one of the female researchers gets drawn into the action.
- Vampire Nest: Vampire hunter Greg finds more than he bargained for when he breaks into the nest of three sexy female vampires. Instead of wooden stakes, he penetrates their bodies with something else.
The following review was published by Tera on her Blog - A Succubi's Tale on December 18th, 2011
I’m not going to talk about the third story in this work. Mostly because I didn’t honestly read it as it was about vampires and that sort of theme does nothing for me. However the first and second stories are both, in a way, about succubi and while they aren’t exactly what I expected them to be, they were interesting in their own ways…
The Summoning is about two guys that find, in a library of all places, a book that tells of how to summon a sex spirit. They of course do that and in doing so the girl they want becomes possessed and they find that summoning a sex spirit can make for a hot time.
I tend to like stories that are set in libraries or have liberians in them, but this story I think was more of a quick flash erotic one with very little character development or plot to speak of. Most of the story was concerned with what the guys do with the possessed women and that was disappointing…
Succubus tells the tale of Chris who is being visited by a Succubus each night and a sleep researcher named Kelly who is watching him in a sleep laboratory. He falls asleep, the succubus, who is named Kucinda appears and works her magic on the two of them.
I liked how the succubus appears in the story, the way she draws Kelly into her sphere of influence and what happens from there. I was a bit disappointed in the abrupt ending, which I won’t spoil, that leaves much unanswered and a lot of doors open to further stories that we’ll probably never see…
I’ll give The Summoning two pitchforks out of five. Too much sex, not enough story.
Succubus gets three pitchforks out of five. A good deal of sex, some plot and character development, but lots left unsaid or unanswered and that’s a shame really…