On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Redneck Succubus Collection Volume 1 (eBook)
|Redneck Succubus Collection Volume 1|
Redneck Succubus Collection Volume 1 eBook Cover, written by Beatrice Evenmorne
|Publisher||August 20, 2015|
|Publication date||Amazon Digital Services|
|Preceded by||Redneck Succubus: Queen of the Trailer Park|
|Followed by||Redneck Succubus: She Comes|
Redneck Succubus Collection Volume 1 is an eBook written by Beatrice Evenmorne. It is the third work in the Redneck Succubus series by this author and is a collection of the first two works in the series. In this work the character Krissy is a Succubus.
- Title: Redneck Succubus Collection Volume 1
- Author: Beatrice Evenmorne
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 44 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B0149FZK92
- Publishing Date: August 20, 2015
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Redneck Succubus: Revenge: Served Hot and Sexy with a Side of Deadly
- Redneck Succubus: Queen of the Trailer Park
- Redneck Succubus: She Comes
The first two works in the Redneck Succubus series:
- Redneck Succubus: Revenge: Krissy gets dumped by her no good boyfriend, Larry, and finds out he's been cheating on her! She's at the lowest point in her life when a mysterious artifact turns her into a stunning, desirable, deadly demon. Now she's set on revenge, and has the power to make the most exquisite torture happen. Her first order of business? Finding the woman who dared steal her man from her, and removing her from the picture. Permanently.
- Redneck Succubus: Queen of the Trailer Park: Krissy's powers are growing at a substantial rate, and so is her appetite, not just for revenge, but for sex. Her plans for Larry are taking form, but she's not done with the woman who stole her man. Krissy may have killed her, but she hasn't ruined her. She's got to piss all over the woman's reputation, while having lots of fun in the process. After that, it's time to move on to her primary target.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.