On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
In The Beginning Was The Word, The Word Was With The Banshees, And The Word Was Siouxsie (eBook)
|In The Beginning Was The Word, The Word Was With The Banshees, And The Word Was Siouxsie|
In The Beginning Was The Word, The Word Was With The Banshees, And The Word Was Siouxsie eBook Cover,
written by Bettina Busiello
|Series||Blame The Goth Girl|
|Publication date||April 21, 2016|
|Preceded by||The Mind Controlled By The Sinful Nature Is Death But The Mind Controlled By The Spirit Is Joy Division|
|Followed by||Greater Love Has No One Than This: To Lay Down In The Fields Of The Nephilim|
In The Beginning Was The Word, The Word Was With The Banshees, And The Word Was Siouxsie is an eBook written by Bettina Busiello. It is the sixth work in the Blame The Goth Girl series by this author. In this work one of the characters is a Succubus and another is an Incubus.
- Title: In The Beginning Was The Word, The Word Was With The Banshees, And The Word Was Siouxsie
- Author: Bettina Busiello
- Published By: Bettina Busiello
- Length: 248 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01ENKEL5W
- Publishing Date: April 21, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- In The Beginning There Was Bauhaus
- All Give Thanks And Praise To The Cure
- For the Wages of Sin is Death, But the Gift of Ministry is Eternal Life
- We Are Of Good Courage And We Would Rather Be Away From The Body And At Home With The Sisters Of Mercy
- The Mind Controlled By The Sinful Nature Is Death But The Mind Controlled By The Spirit Is Joy Division
- Greater Love Has No One Than This: To Lay Down In The Fields Of The Nephilim
- Blame The Goth Girl Volume 1-7
- Fathers, Do Not Provoke Your Children To Anger, But Bring Them Up In The Discipline And Instruction Of The Switchblade Symphony
- But If You Do Not Forgive Others Their Sins, Skinny Puppy Will Not Forgive Yours
After being abducted on Halloween night, Onyx is whisked away to Europe where she finally meets the elusive council Rome had warned her about. There, she's accused of breaking the rules, and a punishment is set forth which she finds she can't just talk her way out of.
Onyx finally submits to the terms of her punishment; training with the only known natural born warlock, Esben Borget. However, back to back incidents involving a mysterious entity attacking the coven as well as the trials of all the vampires from New York impede her ability to succeed in learning all she can to defend herself.
Back in Philadelphia, Rome soon realizes that an impostor has taken Onyx's place. Though he embarks on a mission to find out who really has Onyx, he decides to make use of the Onyx-look-alike for his own nefarious purposes.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.