On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Fleshcult is an online role playing game created by Jack Oekaki and first made available in 2012. The game is a sex-themed, turn based, mainly text focused role playing game where the player takes the role of either a succubus or incubus.
As gameplay continues, the player seduces mortals into their service and can perform various transformations to them. As well, the player can apply various transformations to their own character and gain new powers. Various challenges and events conspire along the way to cause issues for the player such as opposing demons, human hunters and raiding parties.
The game was under regular development until late 2014 when the game author indicated they would be pausing development from 2015 through much of 2016. Currently, the game is in a mainly completed form and is available at the Fleshcult website.
- Name: Fleshcult
- Genre: Adult. Fantasy. Horror. Transformation. Quest. Turn Based Play
- Developer: Jack Oekaki
- Rating: Ages 18 and over
- Platforms: Browser Based Game
- Released: September 2012
It is recommended to create an account on Fleshcult when playing the game. There is a turn based limit of ten when an account is not created to sample gameplay. Account creation requires an email address and a cookie is set in the player's browser to track progress in the game. Following the account creation, along with a character name and whether a succubus or incubus character is preferred, the actual gameplay begins.
Each game turn is referred to as being one day in length. There are several actions which can be preformed as well as random events that appear from time to time. Players do not have to preform any actions, save visiting the surface, to continue to the next day. The critical stat to be concerned with is Mana which is used to support the player's lair. Mana is provided by any humans which have been brought to the lair and transformed into Concubines and Beasts. Any humans which are acting as Apprentices do not provide any Mana as their power is used to speed up the transformations in the game.
- Visit Surface: This takes the player to the surface where they choose which human they wish to attempt to seduce into being one of their followers. This is the sexual battle part of the game.
- Diary: An ongoing summary of Followers, their positions and powers in the player's lair.
- Building: A list of the various parts of the player's lair, their cost to build, and the daily cost in Mana to maintain.
- Lab: Players choose one Follower and a transformation to be applied over a series of turns. Only one transformation can be accomplished at a time. Merging of Followers is also possible when the player has achieved a certain level in the game.
- Sanctum: The player's own list of powers and transformations applied in the game and all other possible transformations with their associated costs.
Humans which have fallen to the player are referred to generally as Followers. There are three sub-groups of Followers. They are: Concubines, Beasts and Apprentices. If the player's lair is full, any new Followers will not be able to enter without the removal of a current Follower. There is an option to "catch and release" a human if a player does not wish to remove a current follower from their lair.
- Concubines: A daily source of Mana. Their sexual fluids feed the player's character.
- Beasts: Beasts pleasure the Concubines which multiplies their Mana output. Beasts also defend the lair from attack.
- Apprentices: Apprentices help to reduce the time that transformation tasks take to complete.
- Former Demon Master (The Baron): The player originally escaped from a demon they were beholden to. At times their former owner sends attackers to steal away Mana or Followers.
- Office of the Witchfinder General: A human group which has the effect of lowering trust in the player with regards to the humans they are seducing.
- Lair Attack: At some point either the player's former Master or the human demon hunters find their lair and attack it. This causes various amounts of damage to Followers, sometimes resulting in either their death or capture. Additionally, the player is likely to lose some amount of Mana because of the attack.
Thera are three locations from which the player chooses which human to seduce during a round. Each represents a section of a nearby city and as well each represents a higher difficulty level to overcome in order to collect a new Follower.
- Suburbs: Described as a place where windows are open and inviting to succubi and incubi to enter. Generally easy humans to overcome.
- Downtown: A typical downtown core area with tall buildings. Humans are somewhat more difficult to seduce here.
- Old Town: Described as being the Chinese Quarter in Gold Rush times, now an upper class area being set on ley lines. Humans here are the most difficult to seduce.
- Travelling Salesman: A salesman appears to offer one of several "deals" to the player. These can include doubling of Mana if loaned for a period of time, an item that reduces the cost of equipment or transformations for a turn, or some other offer for the player to consider.
- Pixies: Pixies attack the player's Mana source and reduce it.
- Brownies: Brownies are sometimes captured and the player can decide to either let them go or kill them. Either option results in some Mana being added or subtracted from the player's total.
- Library: The player can choose one of several books to bring back to their lair which gives their character new powers.
- Narcissus Apotheotic: A powerful being that appears at times to add side effects to transformations of Followers, or at times appear to be indifferent, irritated, or pleased with the player's character depending on their actions.
- A Gift of Mana: An "admirer" of the player's character leaves behind an amount of Mana for them to use.
- Armistice Night: Flavour text of an event in this game universe. Results in additional Mana production.
- Scout Sighted: The player's character sees a scout from their former Master. No other effects occur.
Regardless of which area the player decides to try and pick a human to seduce, the general play is similar in nature. The player initially meets the human and then uses their powers to drive the human to orgasm. This provides Mana to the player which is used to continue their seduction, cast spells, use items and so on. The goal is to cause the human to orgasm repeatedly. At the same time, the player cannot allow the human's Horror stat to increase to maximum. As the human orgasms, their attitude towards the player's character moves from being negative to being positive. After several visits, in general, the human signs a pact with the player's character, becoming a Follower and returning to the lair with them to serve in a role the player chooses.
Several goals need to be managed in the game. With regards to the lair, enough Mana must be created to maintain it. This is accomplished by having a good number of Concubines and Beasts in the lair. Speeding up transformations is done by adding Apprentices to the lair which has the effect of making merging possible, this frees up space in the lair without building additions. As well, defences must be created to limit damage from attacks and new space in the Lair for new Followers will need to be created. Management of Mana is important here.
With regards to the player's character, it is best to collect as many books of magic as possible as quickly as possible. As Mana production increases, the player must transform themselves to be able to sexually please any human. Higher value transformations result in faster seductions and less time spent in seducing more humans into becoming followers. Also, the collection of sex toys and creatures brings accelerated Lust in humans, but at the cost of Horror increasing rapidly as well.
In the sex battles, the primary stat to manage is the human's Horror level. A low horror level assists in seducing the human and raising their Lust level. Some humans have a Mana level as well, which the player needs to push downwards, or, if managed properly, can be used to seduce these humans more efficiently. It is possible by using sex toys and creatures to cause a human to orgasm without any other actions, but at the risk of their horror level rising too quickly.
In Game Character Text Example
The following is an example of a text describing a player's character after applying various transformations:
Gleaming black latex encases her form, oiled and shiny. A pair of barb-tipped bat wings sweep from her back. Thick horns emerge from her temples and curl around her ears, tapering down to forward-facing points. Her retractable claws catch the light, hinting at inches of razor waiting to slide free. An ovipositor scythes from her tailbone like a blade.
An elegant pair of bone-rimmed glasses frame her eyes. Her bosom spills out everywhere; bulging around straps, brimming against cups. Thick silver rings pierce her nipples. At her crotch, a foot of mighty horsecock sways from a leathery sheath. The flat head drools on to her knee. A barbell pierces her glans horizontally, pearls of cum dripping from constant arousal. The underside of her cock is pierced with rings from frenum to base. Wedged between her thighs, veined scrotum stretches taut over two enormous balls.
A crimson devil's tail twitches back and forth above her ass. A milk white python coils around her body. There's a small vial of dark fluid hanging from her belt. A gem-studded vibrator hangs from her belt, possessed by the pulsating moan of a soulbound slut.