On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
|Secondary role||Extraplanar, Shapechanger|
|Power source||Planeshifted to new form|
|First appearance||Faerun RP|
Blood Succubi are a character class in the Dungeons and Dragons Forbidden Realms universe.
A Blood Succubi appears much as it did previously, though it has become much more attractive. It also gains a small pair of bat wings and a long prehensile tail that ends in a spade-like shape. Both the tail and the wings can be hidden easily through the succubi's polymorph ability, and oddly enough the succubi's ability to fly seems to stem from psychic energy rather than the bat wings.
In Universe Setting
Blood Succubi are a subrace of The Blood, originally from long lived Blood races. Their physical and psychic makeup was greatly warped when the magical effect that plane shifted them to Faerun clashed with the dark psychic power of their Jewels, turning the darkly sensual nature of the Blood into a more physical representation. Because only Jewels of great darkness so interfered with the magic, only a Blood with a jewel darker than Green could have been made into a Blood Succubi.
The Blood Succubi template can be added to any member of the Blood with a jewel darker than green.
|Size/Type||Changes to Medium Outsider (Extraplanar, Shapechanger)|
|Speed||Gains a fly speed 90 ft. (perfect)|
|Armor Class||+5 AC|
|Space/Reach||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Qualities||Alternate Form, DR 5/adamantine, Ghostly Fingers,|
Polymorph, Sexy, Scent, Spell-like Abilities
|Abilities||Str +5, Con -10, Int -5|
|Advancement||7-12 HD (Medium)|
- Alternate Form (Su): The succubi can assume swarm forms: Ash, Bats, Body Parts, Eels, Fireflies, Snow, Spiders.
- Sexy (Ex): Succubi know how to move and speak, to make every breath an invitation, and generally how to attract others. They gain a +10 inherent bonus to their Charisma and a +2 on any Charisma based rolls against humanoids of the appropriate gender/orientation.
- Ghostly Fingers (Su): The succubi can create up to three pairs of invisible hands at any one time. These hands can interact with people and creatures as normal hands can, though they cannot make attacks or otherwise damage them. They cannot hold or interact with nonliving objects. They can however, be used to cause a humanoid to react in several ways. Firstly, they can be used hauntingly, causing the humanoid to be shaken for as long as they are used. They can also be used to hamper movement, grappling from afar. Finally, they can be used to pleasure, causing the humanoid to be fascinated for as long as they are used. They have a range of 25 ft. + 5 ft. / 2 HD. A Fortitude save DC 23 negates either the shaken or fascination effects.
- Polymorph (Su): The succubi can polymorph, though the HD of her new form must be equal to or lesser than her normal HD.
- Spell Like Abilities (Su): At will—charm monster (DC 23), detect thoughts (DC 21), ethereal jaunt* (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), suggestion (DC 22), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only). Caster level equal to HD. Save DCs Charisma based.
- When ethereal, a Blood Succubi can use the possession ability.