On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
A Succubus for the Holidays (eBook)
|A Succubus for the Holidays|
A Succubus for the Holidays eBook Cover,
written by Zayna Noble
|Series||A Succubus for the Holidays|
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||February 6, 2017|
|Preceded by||A Succubus for Valentine's|
A Succubus for the Holidays is an eBook written by Zayna Noble. It is a collection of the works in the A Succubus for the Holidays series by this author. In this work the character Bianca is transformed into being a Succubus and the characters Lala and Elodie are Succubi. As well, the character Neil is transformed into being an Incubus.
- Title: A Succubus for the Holidays
- Author: Zayna Noble
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 53 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01N6ZS558
- Publishing Date: February 7, 2017
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
Neil and his girlfriend, Bianca, undergo a demonic change for the better across some of the busiest holidays of the season!
- A Succubus for Halloween: In order to get his scrawny, video-game addicted girlfriend to participate in a fun Halloween get-together with his friends, Neil goes to a magic shop to acquire a very special 'costume'. Bianca doesn't show any interest in the pendant he presents, instead focusing on her video game where she can live a fantasy life as a gorgeous and powerful demon. Driven to make both their dreams come true, Neil finally convinces Bianca to try the necklace on. When she does, a drastic transformation turns her from a stick to a gorgeous brunette bombshell! Full breasts, generous hips, toned abs, and long legs, not to mention the demonic horns, wings, and whip-like tail mark Bianca as a succubus! With the body comes the mind and an insatiable hunger for lust and sex. Worried that he's lost his girlfriend to demonic possession, he reminds her of her game. She hops back to it but instead of being a passive audience, she brings Neil into her chair. Even though her attention is divided between giving him the lapdance of his life and completing an important boss battle for her guild, she excels in both. All that's left is the Halloween get-together. Neil is tense, introducing his new succubus girlfriend to his friends for the first time. Bianca is the first to cave and after all the trick-or-treaters have gone home, she steals her lover away for a passionate session, while his friends are right downstairs!
- A Succubus for Christmas: Since one fateful Halloween, Bianca has been living life as a succubus, a demon of lust. Gone is her scrawny, mousey body. Now she's buxom, curvy, and elegant. That said, neither she nor her boyfriend Neil expected the effect of her little necklace to be permanent! Now, with Lala's help, she has to learn how to shapeshift to trick her friends, family, and coworkers into thinking that nothing has changed at all. It's particularly hard to pretend like her old self when her new demonic persona is much more lustful. Neil is wracked with guilt. He feels that all of Bianca's efforts are his fault, if only he'd paid attention to the fine print! He's definitely getting more out of Bianca's transformation; he has a hot girlfriend that's all over him as soon as she gets home from work! Surviving her libido is one thing, surviving the holidays is another completely. Christmas is coming up fast and he has no idea what to get his girlfriend to make up for his blunder. Thankfully, the magic shop owner Lala has a solution for him. If Neil becomes an incubus, he'll be on equal terms with his girlfriend once again. The male equivalent of a demon of lust, he would be sacrificing a bit of his humanity to gain the body of an adonis and a package to match, and all he has to do is put on a little ring. On Christmas Day, both Bianca and Neil will have sexy surprises for their partners...
- A Succubus for Valentine's: It's been a few months since Neil transformed himself into an Incubus, a demon of lust and sex. The newly transformed demon and his succubus girlfriend, Bianca, have been keeping warm with their new routine. Sex for breakfast and sex for dinner, and again for dessert! However, coping with their permanent change has taken a toll on their bodies. They still have to disguise themselves in front of their friends. As the month wears on, they determine it's time to come out of their demonic closet. While there are mixed reactions, one friend has a recommendation: Celebrate Valentine's Day without sex! Taking the challenge to heart, Neil and Bianca set out to get each other a thoughtful gift that couldn't possibly be used for something naughty. Though with their new demonic instincts, what will they find, and how will they twist it?
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on February 12, 2017
For the series as a whole, the author needs to develop their characters and the stories more. Given that, there’s something good here, but it can’t be seen for the overwhelming levels of porn level erotica that have taken over things.
It’s very much a mixed bag of story telling. The single most constant thing is all of the characters dropped in, then lost. There are many of them who are, honestly, a lot more interesting than Neil and Bianca at times, especially when they both turn into characters are are just slightly more than sex demons.
That’s a real problem for me because in the moments before the transformations, both are amazingly interesting, have personality and meaning. Following their becoming an incubus and a succubus, there’s just something missing within each of them which then remains throughout all else. It’s like a chuck on their character is just removed and it doesn’t work for me.
Beyond that issue, the stories go past in a rush, the third work more so than the others. Sex alone, no matter how well told, as a story gets boring really quickly. This didn’t need to happen really as there are so many minor characters that pop in and out who could have been part of a larger story adding depth to the series overall.
I’d like to see more of Neil and Bianca, but something beyond them in the bedroom all of the time, or finding new ways to satisfy their urges. There’s more to them than the sex, it was there at the beginning and once Neil bemoans this. I feel like that’s something that could be explored. Collected as a single work, the flaws in the series are that much more present and that just takes away quite a lot from what otherwise I think could have been something really interesting.
But the sex gets in the way.
For the series overall, I’ll give it three out of five pitchforks.
There is a story here, but it can’t breathe for the rush in the storytelling and the focus upon the main characters being entwined together. That could have worked, but sadly it really didn’t all that well.