I’ve been asked to explain the review policy for books here on the Tale. In short, I will review any and all books that have a Succubus or Incubus appearing in them. Whether a minor or major character it doesn’t matter.
Normally, I purchase all of the books that I review on the Tale. But should I receive a book for review at no charge from the author, that will be noted in the review.
My rating system is as follows:
- 5 Pitchforks – Buy this book
- 4 Pitchforks – Minor problems, but well worth the read
- 3 Pitchforks – Mostly minor problems, no major issues
- 2 Pitchforks – At least one major flaw, poor or no editing
- 1 Pitchfork – At least two major flaws, poor or no editing
- 0 Pitchforks – Lots of problems, no editing, poor work, do not buy
I do give half pitchfork ratings as well.
I generally review one book per week, though occasionally I will review more than that. Most reviews will appear on a Sunday with additional ones appearing on either or both of Tuesdays, Fridays or the occasional Saturdays.
In addition, the reviews will also appear in the SuccuWiki within the article that the book in question appears on.
If there are any questions, please leave a comment, or email me and I will address them.
The following are all reviews on the Tale:
[posts-by-tag tags = “reviews” number = “300”]