Thank you for over 16.3 million views of the SuccuWiki!
What Slays in Vegas
|So I Married A Demon Slayer|
So I Married A Demon Slayer Book Cover,
written by Kathy Love, Angie Fox
and Lexi George
Kathy Love, Angie Fox|
and Lexi George
|Publication date||August 30, 2011|
|Preceded by||A Tale of Two Demon Slayers|
|Followed by||The Last of the Demon Slayers|
So I Married A Demon Slayer is an anthology novel written by Kathy Love, Angie Fox and Lexi George. In this work, the work What Slays in Vegas, is part of the Lizzie Brown Series by Angie Fox It is the story of a Succubus living in Las Vegas during the events of the second work of the series, The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers, who meets a demon slayer and somehow manages to become married to them.
- Title: So I Married A Demon Slayer
- Authors: Kathy Love, Angie Fox and Lexi George
- Published By: Brava
- Length: 353 Pages
- Format: eBook & Paperback
- ASIN: B005CRY854 (eBook)
- ISBN-10: 0758263155 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 978-0758263155 (Paperback)
- Publishing Date: August 30, 2011
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers
- The Accidental Demon Slayer
- A Tale of Two Demon Slayers
- The Last of the Demon Slayers
In the lusty humidity of the Deep South, among the neon lights of Vegas, and the glitz of high-fashion, demon slayers are the new sexy…
- Hot! By Kathy Love: At Hot! Magazine, the devil really does wear Prada. When the CEO is an actual demon and the mail room guys are undercover demon slayers, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility for an up-and-coming photographer and a model possessed by much more than a sweet tooth to fall in love.
- What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox: When a sexy succubus comes up against a fearless demon slayer intent on killing her boss, a truly wild Vegas night turns into a quickie wedding. But in a city where anything goes, a demon slayer wedding a succubus is strictly forbidden. Which doesn’t mean either is rushing to jump out of the marriage bed.
- The Bride Wore Demon Dust by Lexi George: He’s perfection in a tuxedo—more so out of it—and on a mission to protect his Alabama gal from the mysterious mayhem intent on her destruction. But the bride is a spunky steel magnolia with special powers of her own, determined to drop-kick evil forces across the state line and give her slayer a run for his money.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.