Thank you for over 9.3 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Violet Visions: An Anthology
Violet Visions Book Cover, written by eXtasy's Collective Mind
|Author(s)||eXtasy's Collective Mind|
|Publication date||July 5, 2007|
Violet Visions is an anthology work written by eXtasy's Collective Mind. In this work the story Violet-of-the-Night has a Succubus as one of the main characters.
- Title: Violet Visions
- Author: eXtasy's Collective Mind
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Length: 260 Pages
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1554107717
- ISBN-13: 978-1554107711
- Publishing Date: July 5, 2007
This collection contains the following works:
- Violet-of-the-Night by Astrid Cooper - Violet is Queen of the Netherworld, but when Vallejo invades her domain, succubus and vampire are captured by passion's darkest desires.
- Damson Rapture by Evelyn Starr - Dinner at 'Tavern On The Green' or ménage a trois? Did Twila ever really have any doubt which it would be?
- Everscape - Dark Night of the Soul by K.A. M'Lady - Secrets lie in ancient bloodlines Darkness awaits in the Lands of the Dead Some journeys are better not taken alone
- Grape and Gravity by Viola Grace - Held up as a prize for any fighter who would choose her, Tara is secure in her lack of attractive properties. Until Galeno fights through the alien horde to claim her as his own.
- The Purple Heart by Madeleine Grant - Terrified of her fate at the hands of a lecherous King, Princess Vanessa has no choice but to submit to the king's Chief Procurer, Derek Hanford. Derek initiates her into the pleasures of passion, but can he save her from the king's clutches?
- Lorelei by Astrid Cooper - When Lorelei lures Reilly with her siren's song, he is more than willing to play her game. But when flesh meets flesh, songs are forgotten as passion burns brighter than a supernova.
- Servicing the Sheika by Tianna Xander - A queen needs a child and sends out her priestesses to bring her a man to fulfill her every carnal need. Will he succumb to her demands, or will he force her to submit to his every waking desire?
- Loving the Sheika by Bonnie Rose Leigh - A woman from another world seeks a human for her mate. Will he let her leave him behind or will she choose to stay with him on Earth?
- The Last Assignation by Sean MacReady - Azulema's contract was explicit: She could not enter the tower with anything holding electrical current. The paranoia quotient for this assignation was one hundred percent.
- Private Dancer by Lynn Crain - On her way to Araelus Prime, Aeryn first has to complete a temporary private dance assignment on Janus 345. But it turns into a hellish nightmare and she is trapped on Janus--until she and her dancer friend Diana become violently ill. They see the doctor who tells them they've been chosen and there is only one method to cure what ails them.
- The Reliever by Jojo Brown - A world without intimacy. A world without touching. A world where The Reliever was truly needed!
- Saloon on the Moon by Alexis Anthony - Sylvia foster, winner of the Miss Nude Australia contest, now competes for the Miss Nude Galaxy. She finds a lot more on the moon than just the competition.
- Star Of The Show by Stone Richards - Beneath the violet costume, the purple lipstick, and the lilac tinted powder, Jonni Marlow is all male.
- Psiber by Viola Grace - Psiber - It's all in your head, and we bring it out. In an exclusive environment, we invite you to Psiber. The ultimate way to live out your fantasies in a perfectly safe and contact free manner. Enter our facility, have your experience, and leave with a memory of the perfect sexual encounter, orchestrated by your own mind.Psiber - It's all in your head, and we bring it out.
- Vylet Ultra by Astrid Cooper - Vylet rules by pleasure and when Gold is presented to her, she sees that he has a soul as dark as her own.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.