Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
The Succubus Trinity
The Succubus Trinity is a webcomic storyline created by the author Motmaitre on the website Blackflycomic.com. The Blackfly comic features a series of adventure storylines. The first comic in The Succubus Trinity storyline appeared on December 6, 2010 and the story concluded on July 4 2011. The Blackfly comic focuses on the adventures of an MMA fighter named Kyu who also hunts demons. The style of the series is action based with some violence and sexual situations and language. The Succubi themselves do have horns and tails, which are generally invisible until they attack their victims in the series. The series featured the succubi attacking various victims, usually by seducing them while appearing normal, before being encountered by Kyu. The story was drawn in black and white, but subsequent storylines on the website are in color.
- Title: The Succubus Trinity
- Artist: Motmaitre
- Writer: Motmaitre
- Status: Ongoing, updates weekly on Mondays
- Began: December 6, 2010
- Ended: July 4 2011
- Rating: NC-17
- Website: http://www.blackflycomic.com/
- Kyu: The comic's protagonist is an MMA fighter by day and demon-slayer by night. He was adopted by the Thani, demon-slaying warrior monks. They nicknamed him 'Blackfly', and trained him in the martial arts. They also unsuccessfully tried to teach him celibacy.
- Ikken: Ikken is Kyu's mystic sword. When faced with demons or other nasty fiends that can't be killed with his bare hands, he focuses his chi, forming it into a sword of flame. 'Ikken' is loosely translated as 'One Strike', which is all it takes when you're wielding a flaming sword.
- Sensei Gobi: Kyu's Sensei is the last of the Thani. A celibate, deadly monk, he worries that Kyu's passion for the ladies will keep him from true enlightenment and continuing the Thani line. While pursuing 'Ikken Hissatsu'- the ability to kill with a single blow- Gobi mentors Kyu, finds demons via meditation, and sends Kyu after them.
- Succubi in the Series: They have not been given names as such in the series. They appear to possess the bodies of others and take over their identities.