On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Succubus Chronicles (Anthology)
|The Succubus Chronicles|
The Succubus Chronicles Book Cover,
written by Lila Shaw
|Publication date||September 1, 2014|
|Preceded by||Wild West Succubus|
The Succubus Chronicles is an anthology work written by Lila Shaw. It collects three of the works in the Succubus Chronicles series by this author. In this work the main characters of each of the stories are Succubi.
- Title: Wild West Succubus
- Author: Lila Shaw
- Published By: Evernight Publishing
- Length: 126 Pages
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1771309911
- ISBN-13: 978-1771309912
- Publishing Date: September 1, 2014
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
Three Books in One: Soul of the Succubus, Succubus Games and Succubus Steam:
- Soul of the Succubus: After nearly four millenia, Yve, a succubus and harvester of souls, has finally met her quota. She must travel to hell to redeem her own from the devil who holds it in hock. Ta’avah, the hunky and charming minion responsible for luring Yve into sexual slavery, joins her for her redemption ceremony before an audience of ogling demons. The pair soon learn that deals with the devil are rarely settled to anyone’s satisfaction other than Lucifer’s. Only one weapon can trump those of the master of deception, but do Yve or Ta have enough humanity left in them to find and wield it?
- Succubus Games: Willow has had centuries in Sisyphus Prison to reinforce the hard-learned lesson that the jealous and capricious Greek gods are not to be trifled with. There are only two ways out, and both require Willow to compete in the annual gladiator match. The winner is freed while the loser marches straight to Tartarus to become one of Hades’ concubines. Willow plans to press all her succubus charms into service to gain the upper hand against her opponent…until she discovers who he is. Helveticus is a demi-god with a devilish plan of his own to win his freedom, a plan that begins with the seduction of his lush adversary. He is the last person Willow wishes to battle because she’s not sure whether she wants to kill him or kiss him. Only one can be crowned the victor. Who will win the war of body over heart?
- Succubus Steam: A succubus half-breed, such as Violet, who hobnobs with the highest echelons of Victorian London society, is a bride in a difficult marriage of extremes. Any act that wants of propriety, and she would find herself banished to the wilds of Cornwall where her full-blooded succubus sisters live and thrive. Yet she prefers the company of mortals, even if she must occasionally risk her reputation by engaging in discreet sexual liaisons. When Violet’s great uncle dies and bequeaths her his laboratory and home, she crafts an artificially intelligent automaton named Adam to sate her carnal needs. Her plan is coming along nicely until an incubus from her past, and the unwitting model for her invention, discovers her secret. Violet has good reason to be wary of losing her heart to Lyle, but perhaps Adam is the key to fulfilling all of her desires.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.