On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Succubus Servant (Chronicles of Blood)
Chronicles of Blood Succubus Servant
|Stats||Chronicles of Blood Wiki|
|Source books||Chronicles of Blood Wiki|
|First appearance||Chronicles of Blood|
Succubus Servant is a type of servant in the Chronicles of Blood Facebook game. The game setting is described as the player being a newly-turned vampire who awakens in Club Noir, a local goth club that is also a secret base for vampires.
The game takes inspiration from modern horror themes and contains creatures from horror movies and other sources such as X-Files, Resident Evil, Aliens and World of Warcraft. There are references to magical creatures, the gothic and steampunk movements, graphic novels and fantasy.
The Succubus Servant servant can be acquired by accumulating 20 Words of command and turning them in to Vilevere in the Infernal planes.
- Type: Servant
- Bloodlust Used: 2
- Interception chance: 15%
- Passive Attack Chance: 25%
- Damage Type: Shadow
- Benefits: The Succubus Servant increases the proc chance of your nightfall by 3%.
- Procs: The Succubus Servant has the following procs associated with it:
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 4 proc for succubus servant.
- Damage: At level 51 the Succubus Servant servant can inflict between 25 and 29 shadow damage on an opponent.
- The Succubus Servant uses 2 units of bloodlust per attack.
- The Succubus Servant has a 15% chance of intercepting an opponent's attack on you.
- The Succubus Servant has a 25% chance of making a passive attack on an attacker during PvP.