December 1st, 2015 marks the SuccuWiki's Eighth Anniversary!
Succubus Allure (3.5e Soulmeld)
|Effects||Become more attractive|
|First appearance||Dungeons Wikia|
|Settings||3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons|
|Mythological||The bearer of this ability gains some of the powers and aspects of a Succubus|
Succubus Allure is an ability that can be gained by player characters in the 3.5 edition of the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game through the use of soul melding.
- Descriptors: Evil, Chaotic
- Classes: Demonsouled
- Chakra: Blast, Shoulders, Throat
- Saving Throw: See below
- Summary: You become more attractive. You get a +1 to charisma checks and charisma-based skill checks. For every point of essentia invested in Succubus Allure, you gain an additional +1 bonus to charisma checks and charisma-based skill checks.
Chakra Bind (Blast)
Your lips become strangely hypnotic.
- If you kiss someone (either willingly or as an unarmed attack during a grapple), they take 1d4 points of negative or positive energy damage per meldshaper level (your choice), and you take the same amount of damage of the opposite type. If any essentia is invested in Succubus Allure, the target is affected by a suggestion to kiss you again.
Chakra Bind (Shoulders)
You sure are sexy. Even lizards think so.
- You can use charm monster, although it only lasts for 1 hour per meldshaper level. After using it, you must spend one minute and take a DC 20 essentia check (d20 + amount of essentia invested in Succubus Allure) to be able to use it again.
Chakra Bind (Throat)
Your tongue becomes forked.
- You can speak and understand the language of any intelligent creature, whether it is a racial tongue or a regional dialect.