Thank you for over 9.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Talisman: The Magical Quest Game is a fantasy themed adventure board game for two to six players, originally designed and produced by Games Workshop and now published by Fantasy Flight Games. The game was first released in 1983 and has gone through several revisions. While the most recent revision is the revised Fourth Edition (2008), the Second Edition was available longer than and is more popular than the Third Edition. The older versions of Talisman are currently out of print. The Third Edition and some of the Expansion Sets are loosely connected to Games Workshop's Warhammer Fantasy setting. The Revised Fourth Edition is currently available. In this game, there is a Succubus card.
- Title: Succubus
- Card Type: Enemy
- Sub Type: Spirit
- Craft: 3
- Note: If the Succubus defeats you in psychic combat, in addition to losing 1 life, you must also lose 1 Craft (if able). Then place 1 Craft counter on this card. Add 1 to the Succubus's Craft for each counter on this card. It will remain here until it is killed.
- Encounter Number: 3
- Expansion Set: The Reaper
- This role playing board game at Wikipedia
- The source of the Succubus information on this page from the Talisman Wiki.com
- Fantasy Flight Games, the publisher of the current release of the game
- The complete Talisman series at Board Game Geek.com Wiki
- Talisman Island an extensive fan site.
- The Talisman FAQ
- An HTML version of the Talisman Second Edition rules
- The history of Talisman from its creator, Bob Harris
- A flowchart of a turn in the game
- Talisman at the Open Directory Project
- About the Polish Edition
- A full breakdown of the Contents of Talisman 2nd Edition
- A full breakdown of the Contents of Talisman 3rd Edition
- Capcom Digital's Talisman page
- A brief summary of the game