Thank you for over 9.3 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Poem IV)
From SuccuWiki - The Wiki of the Succubi
The following is a poem written by an unknown author.
The original webpage is here.
- The creature of pain came to me
- Her lies so sweet, her lips so red
- Such beauty I have not seen
- Yet such darkness, I can not dream
- She came for me
- I ran to her
- My darkest nightmare
- An embrace as cold as the wettest grave
- Yet I crawled to her
- As she feasted on me
- I drained away
- Each day I grew paler
- As her needs drained my life away
- But yet I cringed in pain
- To see her go
- She took my life and drained it all
- now she will feed on another
- Helpless wonder