Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Poem III)
From SuccuWiki - The Wiki of the Succubi
The following is a poem written by Louise Anne Pritchard.
The original webpage is here.
by Louise Anne Pritchard
- You can wake up
- and see the blood trickling from her lips,
- You can taste
- the lust on your tongue from her finger tips,
- And she is the bringer of all your dreams,
- The desire you have to hear those screams,
- The craving to feel her against your skin,
- The ecstasy you want when her teeth sink in.
- She can arise
- from the Flames to feed her passion and need,
- She can imprison
- your body to her will and empower her greed,
- She is a demon summoned to your deprivation,
- A sadist to ignite an orgasmic sensation,
- And at night you will wait for her arrival,
- Dependant on her hunger for your survival,
- A Satanic poison is contained in her kiss,
- An impending death hidden in sexual bliss,
- Numb from reality she will take life from you,
- Discard all you once saw as right and true,
- She is no witch of whom you're under a spell,
- She is your mistress from the dark of Hell
© 2003 Louise Anne Pritchard