Thank you for over 12.9 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Neversummer 4)
|Succubus (Neversummer 4)|
|Source books||Neversummer 4 Wiki|
|First appearance||Neversummer 4|
Succubi in the Neversummer 4 and Neversummer 3.5 Neverwinter Nights persistent worlds are are the most comely of demons. They live to tempt mortal men into crimes of passion.
The realm of Aetheria is in a state of all-out war - the dimensional walls between planes are crumbling, sending creatures of all types - powerful and weak, good and evil - swarming through the cracks at an alarming rate. These creatures have begun to completely take over the land, and the once peaceful and widespread people of Aetheria have been driven back into a small corner of the world that was once theirs.
Hundreds of years have passed since the swarms began, and the once wild and reckless creatures, pulled from their home planes and forced to fend for themselves in a strange land, have begun to form civilizations of their own, usurping the lands that once belonged to the citizens of Aetheria. To survive, they were forced to band together, and seven factions have since emerged: The Last Alliance, Shadow Legion, Ragnar's Kin, Northern Coalition, Mystral Ascendancy, The Circle and the Ancient Ones.
Their ultimate goal - to eliminate the other powers and take the realm of Aetheria for themselves, once and for all.
- Description: With perfect builds and flawless skin, succubi are the most comely of demons. They live to tempt mortal men into crimes of passion.
- Special Abilities: Cloudkill
- Challenge Rating: 8
- Drops: Damage Resistance, Damage Immunity Increased (fire), Immunity: Poison, Spell resistance Increased
- Location: Found in the depths of the South Tower and on Ash Mountain and in the Sea Caves.
Succubus Robes are an item in this game:
- Required Level: N/A
- Base Armor Class: 0
- Maximum Dexterity Bonus: None
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure: 0%
- Feats Required: None
- Base Item: Armor
- Weight: 1.0
- Armor Class Bonus: +6
- Damage Immunity: 25% Piercing Immunity
- Elemental Damage Immunity: None
- Damage Resistance: 20/- Pierce Resist
- Improved Saving Throws: Mind Affecting +2
- Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 4
- Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 5
- Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 6
- Only Usable By: Evil
- Skill Bonus: Perform +7