Thank you for over 12.4 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (La Pucelle)
|La Pucelle character|
La Pucelle Succubus
|First appearance||La Pucelle|
|First game||La Pucelle|
|A floating, nearly naked woman with red hair and dark blue boots|
|La Pucelle: Tactics|
|Publisher(s)|| Nippon Ichi Software (Japan)|
Mastiff (North America)
KOEI Ltd (PAL)
|Release date(s)|| PlayStation 2|
Succubi in the La Pucelle tactical role playing game for the PlayStation 2 and PSP game consoles created by Nippon Ichi Software, are listed as being part of the Demon Class and appear in several locations within the game.
Succubi are listed in the Demon class in La Pucelle. They appear in several locations. They have good magic levels and resistance. Chapter 11 is the earliest you can recruit a Succubus in La Pucelle.
Succubi appear on a player's second trip to Mayonaise Harbor, when they fight against the Higher Demon Normande; They will need the first title to recruit them. They also appear in the Dark World, but players cannot recruit them there. Players can also fight a recruitable Gorgon (Upgraded Succubus) during the fight with Baal at the back of the Dark Shrine.
- Description: A floating, nearly naked woman with red hair and dark blue boots.
- Locations: Mayonnaise Harbor vs. Gen. Normande, may appear vs. final boss
- Learning Rate: x7
- Description: A floating, nearly naked woman with blond hair and red boots.
- Locations: Final Battle, though it doesn't make much sense in the North American version of this game.
- Learning Rate: x6
- Succubi only get Demonic Heal, Liliths only get Sultry Scent, and Gorgons have both.
- Demonic Heal: Heal everyone in the target area. SP cost 30, area. Very good healing power.
- Sultry Scent: Charm and then give damage to everyone in the target area.
- Attacks: Teleport to the enemy, scratch them three times, or attack the enemy with a shoulder charge.