Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Heroes of Newerth)
Heroes of Newerth is an upcoming video game developed by S2 Games. The game will be supported on multiple operating systems, like Windows, Linux and Mac OS. In this game can be found a Succubus character.
Around July 2008, a website with a logo saying "Heroes of Newerth" and the S2 Games logo was found and posted at the Savage 2: A Tortured Soul forums. Marc "Maliken" DeForest and other staff members have informally declared on the same forums that S2 Games was indeed developing a third title, and confirmed it is not Savage 3, and will only release further details when the project is near completion. However, it has been confirmed that the game, which is currently in an open beta, is heavily based on the Warcraft III scenario Defense of the Ancients, boasting various improvements over the original mod such as better graphics, VoIP support, and others.
On August 22, 2009 the pre-sale of Heroes of Newerth began for members of the beta. Pre-sales of the game includes name reservation, as well as additional beta keys.
Succubus Character Information
Many a soldier of the Legion has disappeared on solitary watches when the Succubus is at large, lured by her seductive calls. Swollen with stolen life, this demon offers no true pleasure to those who succumb to her advances. but all the same her name carries a certain terrible allure.
- Attack Type: Ranged
- Attack Damage: 51-57
- Attack Range: 400
- Attack Speed: 0.59
- Movement Speed: 300
- Turnrate: 320
- Armor: 3.52
- Magic Armor: 5.5
- Strength: 18
- Agility: 18
- Intelligence: 18
- Strength per level: 2.1
- Agility per level: 2.1
- Intelligence per level: 2.1
The following are the powers listed on the Succubus information screen an any additional information available at the time of this section's creation:
Succubus causes a target enemy to be smitten with her beauty. Drastically reduces their base attack damage.
- Level 1 : -30% base damage for 20 seconds
- Level 2 : -60% base damage for 20 seconds
- Level 3 : -90% base damage for 20 seconds
- Level 4 : -120% base damage for 20 seconds
- Mana cost: 125
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
Succubus breaks the heart of a foe and feeds of the despair it causes, simultaneously damaging the enemy and healing herself.
- Level 1 : Deals 75 True damage to target unit and heals self for 75
- Level 2 : Deals 150 True damage to target unit and heals self for 150
- Level 3 : Deals 225 True damage to target unit and heals self for 225
- Level 4 : Deals 300 True damage to target unit and heals self for 300
- Mana cost: 125/150/175/200
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
Succubus mesmerizes a target. The target becomes completely disabled and takes some damage over time. If any unit attacks the mesmerized target, the effects are passed to them.
- Level 1 : Applies Mesmerize to target for 4 seconds, dealing 20 True Damage every second.
- Level 2 : Applies Mesmerize to target for 5 seconds, dealing 20 True Damage every second.
- Level 3 : Applies Mesmerize to target for 6 seconds, dealing 20 True Damage every second.
- Level 4 : Applies Mesmerize to target for 7 seconds, dealing 20 True Damage every second.
- Mana cost: 165
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Mesmerize effects: Silence, Perplexed, Disarmed, Immobilized, Splash immunity
Succubus drains the essence of am enemy dealing damage over time and stealing mana. While being drained the target enemy is unable to act.
- Level 1 : Deals 100 Magic damage per second and 5% of enemies max mana drained every second returned to Succubus.
- Level 2 : Deals 155 Magic damage per second and 5% of enemies max mana drained every second returned to Succubus.
- Level 3 : Deals 215 Magic damage per second and 5% of enemies max mana drained every second returned to Succubus.
- Mana Cost: 100/175/250
- Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Channeling time: 5.1 seconds
- Succubus’ Hold is enhanced by Staff of the Master
- ↑ http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=21868 Firing Squad. Retrieved on 2009-07-16