Thank you for over 12.9 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Heroes of Might and Magic V)
Succubi in the Heroes of Might and Magic computer role playing game by UBSoft are shooters who have additional statistics to improve their abilities. The succubus is the level 4 unit in the Inferno town in Heroes of Might and Magic V. There are several different types of Succubi which include: Succubus, Succubus Favorite, Succubus Temptress and Succubus Mistress.
Being the only shooter within the Inferno, the succubi are much needed distance troops that can launch out powerful infernal spheres of fire into the ranks of the enemy. Fast and powerful, the succubus is definitely an important unit for the Inferno, and even more so with being the only ranged unit in the game that retaliates against ranged attacks. Still though, the succubi are frail creatures, so protecting them is vital to their success on the battlefield.
- Upgrade: Succubus Favorite
- Shooter, Ranged Retaliate, Immune to Hypnotize (aka Puppet Master), Seduce.
Succubus Mistresses summon spheres of fire and hurl them at their enemies. Their accursed flame does not stop when it hits an enemy, instead it spreads and soon other creatures will find themselves burning.
- Abilities and Powers: Shooter. Ranged Retaliation. Chain Shot, Demonic.
- Notes: While not much of an improvement statistically, only 10 more Hit Points, the Succubus Mistress has the ability to attack multiple creatures at once with its chain lightning-like weapon. This can be a double-edged sword, as there may not be enough creatures to warrant the use of the attack. A slightly expensive upgrades - there are better in the Inferno.
- Shooter: This creature can inflict damage remotely. When distance to target is longer than half the arena, the target suffers only half the normal damage. Shooter cannot use ranged attack when blocked by enemy creature. If there's no Ammo Cart in the army, the number of shots is limited by available ammo.
- Ranged Retaliation: Creature retaliates after enemy ranged attack with its own ranged attack, provided it is not blocked by enemy and has not used up all its retaliation attacks.
- Demonic: This creature belongs to inferno. The Chain shot (Succubus mistress ability) does not affect it but it is vulnerable to Holy Word spell.
The succubi are one of the new creatures in the Heroes of Might and Magic universe, introduced for the first time in Heroes of Might and Magic V.