Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Greater Worthy) (GURPS)
GURPS, or The Generic Universal RolePlaying System, is a tabletop role-playing game system designed to allow for play in any imaginary setting. It was created by Steve Jackson Games in 1986 at a time when many such systems were story or genre specific. Players control their in-game characters verbally and the success of their actions are determined by the skill of their character, the difficulty of the action, and the rolling of dice. Gaming sessions are story-told and run by so-called Game Masters. The following is a type of monster called a Greater Worthy Succubus that was created by the GURPSWiki user Mailanka.
Greater Worthy Succubus
The haunting, legendary sex demon that tempts men to their doom. This is a Demonic Luscious Trickster, and she'll attempt to use her wiles and her charms to defeat the heroes first (and note her considerable social skills). If that fails, she can certainly fall back on her demon traits for combat skills. She makes a decent boss level monster too, against beginning players
|ST: 17/19*||HP: 25||Speed: 6.5|
|DX: 12||Will: 12||Move: 6/17*|
|IQ: 12||Per: 15|
|HT: 14||FP: 14||SM: +0|
|Dodge: 9||Parry: 10||DR: 5|
- Claws (14): 2d-1 Cutting
- Sharp Teeth (14): 2d-2 cutting
- Broadsword (13): 2d impaling, 3d+3 cutting
- Traits: Appearance (Beautiful, Universal), Awe, Bloodlust (12), Bully (12), Callous, Cannot Harm Innocents (Only prevents direct harm to truly good or holy folk), Flight (Winged, +5 movement), Fragile (Unnatural), Immune to Metabolic Hazards, Immunity to Mind-Affecting Magic, Lecherousness (12), Night Vision 5, Sadism (12), Selfish (12), Striking Strength +2
- Skills: Acting IQ-1 -11, Brawling DX+2 -14, Broadsword DX -13, Fast-Talk IQ+2 -14, Hidden Lore (Demon Lore) IQ-1 -11, Intimidation Will+2 -17, Sex Appeal HT+6* -20, Stealth DX -12
- Class: Demon
- Notes: 300 point Demon. Costs 30 energy to summon. Will attempt to use Awe and Sex Appeal in negotiations. Truly Evil.