Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Succubus (Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition)
The following is taken from the Wizards.com website:
Succubi tempt mortals into performing evil deeds, using their shapechanging abilities to appear as attractive men and women. Although seduction and betrayal are their forte, succubi are also practiced spies and assassins. Succubi serve more powerful devils as scouts, advisors, and even concubines. Because of their guile and shapechanging ability, they are frequently chosen to serve as infernal emissaries to important mortals.
Succubus Level 9 Controller
- Medium immortal humanoid (devil, shapechanger) XP 400
- Initiative +8 Senses Perception +8; darkvision
- HP 90; Bloodied 45
- AC 23; Fortitude 17, Reflex 21, Will 23
- Resist 20 fire
- Speed 6, fly 6
MeleeCorrupting Touch (standard; at-will)
- +14 vs. AC; 1d6 + 6 damage.
MeleeCharming Kiss (standard; at-will) Charm
- +14 vs. AC; on a hit, the succubus makes a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +12 vs. Will; the target cannot attack the succubus, and if the target is adjacent to the succubus when the succubus is targeted by a melee or a ranged attack, the target interposes itself and becomes the target of the attack instead. The effects last until the succubus or one of its allies attacks the target or until the succubus dies.
If the target is still under the effect of this power at the end of the encounter, the succubus can sustain the effect indefinitely by kissing the target once per day. The succubus can affect only one target at a time with its charming kiss.
RangedDominate (standard; at-will) Charm
- Ranged 5; +12 vs. Will; the target is dominated until the end of the succubus’s next turn.
Change Shape (minor; at-will) Polymorph The succubus can alter its physical form to take on the appearance of any Medium humanoid, including a unique individual (see Change Shape, page 280).
Alignment Evil Languages Common, Supernal
- Skills Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Insight +13
- Str 11 (+4) Dex 18 (+8) Wis 19 (+8)
- Con 10 (+4) Int 15 (+6) Cha 22 (+10)
When exposed for what it is, a succubus can be a deadly foe. It can manipulate the emotions of mortal adversaries, turning them against each other or making them slavishly loyal to it with a mere kiss.
A succubus that is confronted uses dominate on a worthy adversary. It then uses charming kiss on a dominated foe, keeping him or her nearby while it attacks other enemies with its corrupting touch.
Level 9 Encounter (XP 2,000)
- 1 succubus (level 9 controller)
- 2 snaketongue assassins (level 9 lurker)
- 2 crushgrip constrictors (level 9 soldier)