Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
The following was found on a random Google search.
The following is a poem written by Particularshard.
The original webpage is here.
- Deep cuts on my arms I don't recognize
- Days slept while campaigns waged
- Phantoms dancing before my eyes
- Behind which battles raged
- A succubus hath robbed my dreams
- Leaving lauguid minds and turgid joints
- For walkers in the night are we
- And dreams served as poisoned points
- So now I brood with misty eyes
- My vengence self-assured
- I rub the paths of talon's scrye
- A demon's wrath incurred.
- My heart sings ballads of blood and fire
- My bed a warzone with wreckage clear
- She came upon me in hot desire
- And betrayed me leaving fear.
- Succubus you leave me spent
- Restbroken, mouth filled with bile
- All those cursed dreams your master sent
- And all I remember is your cursed smile.
Copyright 2004 Particularshard