On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Tera, Queen of the Realm
|Created By||Tera, Queen of the Succubi|
|Quote||See the horns? Get the clue?|
Collective Succubi are not and should not be seen as being like Traditional Succubi. Unlike them, Collective Succubi do not harm or kill those they are intimate with. Most people that have encountered them best describe them as "playfully naughty". They are led by the Queen of the Realm, Tera and her Eternal, the King of the Realm, Keith.
They exist in a place known by them as The Realm which is well guarded as the result of their separation from the Dark and from the Light. Some have suggested that The Realm is sort of Limbo, but in truth this assumption is completely wrong.
A Collective Succubi or Incubi is made of two beings. The Succubi or Incubi themselves and their Tail Self. The Tail Self is usually a more dommish personality that hearkens back to the more Traditional Succubi in nature. However they like their primary selves do not normally kill unless there are no other options.
Collective Succubi have a familiar that is a large part of the lives called an AngelKitty. They are familiar, lover, companion, conscious, and many other things that help to keep the Collective Succubi grounded. Collective Incubi have hellhounds which are their companions that act in a similar fashion.
In the distant past, they had in their possession creatures known as Syreens which were used as hunting pets. While these creatures still do exist, they are rarely seen in the Realm. However, Tera still retains a hunting party of twelve Syreen that she, or her TailSelf uses occasionally when needed.
|“||Beings of smokeless fire possessing horns and a tail, able to assume almost any shape, free willed (unlike the angels or the fallen) and given to pleasurable pursuits. They sometimes choose mortals to become as them, or meet others that wish to belong without being. They share for the moment of pleasure that they receive in return. And the hope that they hold for all.||”|
- 1 Current and Past Collective Succubi
- 2 Known AngelKitties
- 3 Current and Past Collective Incubi
- 4 In Memoriam
- 5 Current and Past Family Members
- 6 Collective Succubi Tail Colours and their Meanings
- 7 Places of The Realm
- 8 History of the Collective Succubi
- 9 Stories of the Collective Succubi
Current and Past Collective Succubi
- Tera - Queen of the Succubi
- Rianna - True Daughter of Tera and Heiress to The Realm
- Branwyn - Daughter of Tera and Sister of Rianna
- Rachel - Tera's Younger Sister
- VVrayven - Princess of the Realm
- Allison - Princess of the Realm
- Amy - Princess of the Realm
- Ayashe - Princess of the Realm
- Tabitha - Resurrected Succubi of the Garden
- Miriam - Yellow Tailed Succubi Librarian of the Realm
- Laila - Red Tailed Succubi Muse of the Realm
For more information on the Angelkitties, see the SuccuWiki entry AngelKitties.
- Kitty - The Mother of the AngelKitties
- Mair - Branwyn's AngelKitty
- The Queen's AngelKitty - The only AngelKitty who's real name is never spoken
- Kira - Rianna's AngelKitty
- Merlin - Guardian, Adviser and Teacher of the Kitties
Current and Past Collective Incubi
Current and Past Family Members
- Lisa Gentil - Sister of Tera & Keith
- Windy - Sister of Lisa & Tera
- Alex - Brother of Tera & Keith
- Andrea - Love of Tera
- Alei - Angel Love of Tera
- Song - Tera's Song
- Sophia Beauchamp - Dear Friend of Tera
- Justin VVayne - VVrayven's Pet, Tera's Pleasure
- Derek Lot - Servant of Tera
- MzNicolette - Sister of Tera & Keith
- LOVE - Sister of Tera
- Chi - Evil Dragon
- Darkness - Tera's Darkness
- Galdon - Brother of Tera
- B - AngelKin
- Sniv - Impish Lil Devil
- BunnySniv - Daughter of Sniv, Bunny Halfling
Collective Succubi Tail Colours and their Meanings
- Red is the color of utmost love, most notably fiery love.
- Yellow is optimism and cheerfulness. Yellow Tails are very, very rare and their powers can, and do, have odd effects. The most famous of them in the Realm is Miriam, a librarian of the Realm Library.
- Pink is passion, romance and friendship.
- Green is lust and sexuality
- Orange is pleasure, domination and being adventurous
- Amber is vitality, endurance and healing
- Gold is extravagance
- Silver is glamour. Tera's Daughter Branwyn is an exception to this rule.
- Bronze represents valor
- Purple is spirituality, mystery and excitement
- Blue means devotion.
- Fuchsia represents emotional stability and one-mindedness
- Aquamarine represents peace and serenity
- Brown represents steadfastness, simplicity, friendliness, and dependability
- Black is strong desire and determination.
- Grey is formality, coolness, and moodiness
- White is wisdom and knowledge
Places of The Realm
- Lake of Fire
- AngelKitty Mountains
- The Palace
- Tera's Home
- The Portal
- The Place of Becoming
- Remembrance Park
- The Halls of Learning
- The Library of the Realm
History of the Collective Succubi
In the Beginning...
In the beginning there was the Light and the Dark…
And from them came the Succubi and the Incubi…
But it didn't quite turn out as they expected…
See: In The Beginning elsewhere in the SuccuWiki for the complete story.
A promise made...
A promise broken...
The Succubi Civil War
The Turning Point
A New Start
Through the Looking Glass
What might be?
As we are now
Stories of the Collective Succubi
The following are stories on SuccuWiki that tell tales about various Collective Succubi...
- One Year Past - By TeraS - A woman considering the choice to be a Succubi meets Tera in a park...
- Treats - By TeraS - A student seeks revenge by summoning a Succubus, but what she summons isn't exactly what she expected...
- Right - By TeraS - The Queen of the Succubi meets two beings that always give her a hard time for what she does...
- A Moment - By TeraS - A moment for Tera on Mother's Day in The Realm...
- Wishes for Darkness - By TeraS - The first time that Darkness and Tera met in the universe...