On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Seduced by the Supernatural (eBook)
|Seduced by the Supernatural|
Seduced by the Supernatural eBook Cover, written by Adriana Belle
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||November 5, 2014|
|Preceded by||Enthralled by the Incubi: A Paranormal Tale of Spirit Menage|
Seduced by the Supernatural is an anthology eBook written by Adriana Belle. In this work the story Enthralled by the Incubi has three characters who are Incubi. They are: Jerael, Samael and Viciel.
- Title: Enthralled by the Incubi: A Paranormal Tale of Spirit Menage
- Author: Adriana Belle
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 76 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00PBA6IRS
- Publishing Date: November 5, 2014
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
A set of three short stories full of sensual nights with the supernatural:
- A Domination of Demons: Emma Banks has been pulling at the reins her whole life, running wild and defying her family's wishes for her to find a nice suitor with a fat wallet. All she wants is to flirt with young men and make her own choices in life. But when she literally runs into the mysterious, blue-eyed Tristan Adair, it sparks a forbidden desire in her to give in to her reckless side. She attends a séance at his invitation at the mysterious Crowley Manor, a place of dark rumors and witchcraft, where no decent young woman would ever be found. She finds out more about Tristan than she could have dreamed, suddenly filled with the desire to be obedient to one man who can give her her heart's desire. Marked by a strange symbol that has taken over her mind and body, giving in to the throes of uninhibited lust, she discovers an infernal world past her own...and the creatures of unearthly pleasures that lay just beyond that gate.
- Submission to the Seraphim: Delia Kingsley is always lost in daydreams of the local preacher, a virile muscle-bound man named Riley. She's sentenced to study sessions with him weekly for her wanton misbehavior, but they only inflame her further and she finds herself hoping to seduce a man of the cloth. When two Seraphim come to Earth, she discovers her passions are requited by the angels and spends one night in her own heaven, learning how to give in to the lustful desires of the body and pleasure both the men and herself. But Delia wants a strong man in her life to teach her obedience and give her what she needs when her one night with angels is over. And all she can hope for is Riley stepping up for the job...
- Enthralled by the Incubi: Eva Addison has lost herself completely to a muscular blacksmith with piercing green eyes, and as punishment she is moved out to a country manor, never to see him again. She finds a mysterious ring that summons three incubi, bound to fulfill her every desire. That night she finds herself being pleasured in ways she never thought possible, but she still can't get the blacksmith out of her head, and her sensual new servants devise a way to get her back to the muscle-bound man who was her first love...
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on June 16, 2015
Eva, in the wake of finding her love against the wishes of her family, finds herself taken far away and isolated. Exploring her surroundings, she finds a ring and discovers that it is the key to summoning a trio of Incubi who promise to give her that which she desires above all.
This work has a lovely mix of romance, need, want and desire and the addition of the Incubi, who are Jerael, Samael and Viciel, allows for that to be played upon in some very interesting and unique ways. What is especially welcome is that the Incubi, as a whole, are not “evil” and in being so there is not very much that it stereotypical about them. They do have horns, tails, and so on, but that is more window dressing to their characters than anything else.
While the Incubi are used to give the work some heat, some direction, and in the end, provide a lovely and wonderful resolution to the story, they don’t actually overwhelm things. The work is told from Eva’s perspective, through which it is clear that she has but one thing in her mind and one desire that even the attentions of Incubi cannot quite match.
There is a bit of a ‘Wayward Heights’ feel to the story, being set as it is in the past. But along with the tone comes the means for the Incubi to, as a whole, make dreams come true. When this happens, when the final piece of erotica comes, it is quite different how the Incubi react, what they see and do, but more over, they do as they said they would and that makes for a neat ending when it comes.
All of the characters are fully realized in the work, having their passions, needs, fears and, sometimes, secrets to tell. The plot itself is held to, carries on with little deviation, and it makes for a romantic story that I did enjoy.
The work ends on a… I’ll call it a pause. One story comes to a close, but a connection is made towards the next. However that does not appear, the story fades away quietly after all is said and done.
I’ll give this work four out of five pitchforks.
Romantic, passionate and true. A lovely little story about need and what some will do to make that need be fulfilled.