Thank you for over 9.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Sanguinary Seductions Book Cover, written by eXtasy's Collective Mind
|Author(s)||eXtasy's Collective Mind|
|Publication date||September 25, 2008|
Sanguinary Seductions is an anthology eBook written by a group billed as eXtasy's Collective Mind. In this novel are two stories written by Stephani Hecht. One work, The Reluctant Incubus has an Incubus as the main character, and the other, Sins of an Angel, has a Succubus as the main character of the work.
- Title: Sanguinary Seductions
- Author: eXtasy's Collective Mind
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Length: 296 Pages
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1554871212
- ISBN-13: 978-1554871216
- Publishing Date: September 25, 2008
- Before Morning by A. J. Llewellyn: A volcanic vampire tale set in Feudal Japan. In the shadow of the last eruption of Mount Fuji, can two men find love and redemption…Before Morning?
- Betrayed by a Kiss by Astrid Cooper: Love and death are eternal…or are they?
- Blood of the Alizarene by Evelyn Starr: Delight comes in strange forms--sometimes teaching a woman more about herself than she ever imagined she would know.
- Der Wolf by K. B. Forrest: Professor von Hauer’s terror didn’t prevent her from imagining her colleagues laughing at her gravestone, destined to read: Here lies an illogical idiot who believed in werewolves.
- Mojo Rising by A. J. Llewellyn: On a South Seas island, a village chief finds unexpected love and a cure for a curse...in the arms of another man...
- Dexter - Prequel to One Dangerous Woman by Marc Jarrod: Dexter is a demon and Rochelle is an angel competing for a mortal who is about to kill himself. Who will win the mortal’s soul?
- Draining Jayne by Viola Grace: Captured and left dying, her life in the hands of her chained partner known to rip enemies to shreds, Jayne wonders what the future holds…until the chains fall silent…
- Erotic Ramblings of a Vampire by D. J. Manly: Damion the vampire decides to write his erotic memoirs…read on…if you dare!
- Erotic Ramblings of a Werewolf by D. J. Manly: Christopher decides to try his hand at writing his story. Why should Damion, the vampire have all the fun?
- Hunted by Laura Tolomei:A vicious predator brings bloody death to a peaceful village. On his hunt to stop the brutal killings, Kendryck uncovers truths best left hidden.
- I'm a Vampire ...in the Line for Garlic by Jackie Rose: The president is romancing a glamorous ghost, his daughter is a banshee and her bridegroom is a vampire congressman, in the wildest White House wedding of all.
- Initiation by Jade MarQueen: She can either pledge her loyalty to the clan or be destroyed for all eternity. Will a new desire convince her death is worth living?
- Midnight at Morning's by A. J. Llewellyn: They say variety is the spice of life, but for Kimo and his husband, Lopaka, the opposite is true...until one sultry midnight the tradewinds blow...
- The Reluctant Incubus by Stephani Hecht: A demon who turned from his angel self regretted his decision, Thren thought he had nothing to live for…until a beautiful angel shows up with a chance at redemption.
- Revenant by German Bradley: Guilt may turn into an obsession, taking you far beyond reasoning, paying you back with just a minute of glory but eternal damnation.
- Samantha's Seduction by Tianna Xander: Killing a vampire should be easy, but when Samantha discovers he's her lost love, she finds she can only love him to death.
- Sandi's Crimson Knights by Bonnie Rose Leigh: After years of dreaming about their mate, two alpha wolves will do whatever they must to track her down and finally make her theirs.
- Sins of an Angel by Stephani Hecht: Latest mission—bring in a notorious rogue. Unexpected interference—a succubus. Can the archangel mix in a little pleasure with his work?
- A Tale of Opposites by Lynn Crain: A tale of two 'rogue' hunters, a sorceress and a shield maiden, all bound together by a destiny to save mankind.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available.