On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Sakyubasu (Dungeons and Dragons Race)
Succubus (Final Form)
Sakyubasu are younger Succubi going through their course of development. While they are incredibly sexy, they are far from fully realized succubi. They are still immature and are less lady-like than their older “sisters”. Sakyubasu are also quite a bit more hot-headed in most aspects related to immaturity.
The race is the creation of Mil-lacta on DeviantArt and is designed for use with the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game.
Sakyubasu bear similar shapes to humans, with notable exceptions of largish horns and long, slender tails that end in a heart-shaped projection, the tip of the heart pointing away from the tail. Said tail connects at the base of the spine, and is often a black or blackish colour. Their eyes and hair often share the same colour, which is shared again with their choice of clothing - which nearly always stretch the limits of remaining modest while revealing as much as possible. They also have large, bat-like wings that share the same black as the tail on the outside, and a darker variation of the hair and eye colour.
While Sakyubasu get along easily with all humanoids, they gravitate to the strong. They tend to take more than give, and anyone one than can resist their charms and draining earn their affections or wrath; it is quite impossible to tell which as they use sex both for pleasure and reward as well as control and punishment.
- Alignment: Neutral on the Good-Evil axis, but tend towards Chaotic
- Religion: Being demonic in biology and nature, succubi don't often follow the ideals of gods
- Language: Common, Abyssal
- Bonus Languages: Any
- Names: Sakyubasu, commonly change their name to set their environment or to fit in better
- History: A Sakyubasu’s history is no different than any other Succubus’, she is just younger
- Size: Medium Monstrous Humanoid ( 5`6” + 2d6” )
- Speed: Base speed of 30 feet
- Monstrous Humanoid: Sakyubasu have Horns, Tails, Fangs and Wings
- Underdeveloped: Sakyubasu have - 2 to all stats
- Parasitic Reproduction: Sakyubasu must be female
- Abyssal Support: A Sakyubasu’s spine is vastly more powerful than the spine of Mammoblooded races. As such she gains ( Strength Score x 15 lbs ) to support.
- Demonic Expansion: Sakyubasu are Young Succubi and their bodies are still developing. This makes them very prone to growth while they are in this phase and they have the following special modifiers to effects that cause growth:
- Always Growing / Gaining: + 10 Lbs and +5 as the Chain increases
- Ever swelling: + 3 to hip modifier and +3 as the Chain increases
- Growth spurt: 30 lbs
- Uncontrolled: 20d10
- Junk in the trunk: + 5 hip mod and + 5 as the Chain increases
- Epic: + 250 lbs / +20 Hip mod
- +2 to hips whenever hips or breast are increased by class abilities or feat
- +5 lbs to breast whenever hips or breast are increased by a class ability or feat
- Racails: In addition to a Sakyubasu Class hit die they gain additional abilities as the progress and Develop
Sakyubasu Hyper Development
At 5th level an Sakyubasu gains a +2 enhancement bonus to one ability score. At 10th level, she gains an extra +2 bonus to that score, and a +2 bonus to another ability score. At 15th level, she gains an extra +2 bonus to those two scores, and a +2 bonus to a third ability score. At 20th level, she gains an extra +2 bonus to those three scores, and a +2 bonus to a fourth ability score.
Sakyubasu Wing Development
- Wings (Ex): A Sakyubasu who selects the wings aspect hatches sporting fully formed wings. Sakyubasu can use these wings to aid their jumps (granting a +10 racial bonus on Jump checks) and to glide.
- Those with 6 HD or more can use their wings to fly.
- Gliding: A Sakyubasu can use her wings to glide, negating damage from a fall from any height and allowing 20 feet of forward travel for every 5 feet of descent. Sakyubasu glide at a speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. Even if a Sakyubasu’s maneuverability improves, she can’t hover while gliding. A Sakyubasu can’t glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.
- If a Sakyubasu becomes unconscious or helpless while in midair, her wings naturally unfurl, and powerful ligaments stiffen them and takes only 1d6 points of falling damage, no matter the actual distance of the fall.
- Flight: When a Sakyubasu reaches 6 HD, she gains a fly speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. A Sakyubasu can’t fly while carrying a medium or heavy load or while fatigued or exhausted.
- A Sakyubasu can safely fly for a number of consecutive rounds equal to her Constitution modifier (minimum 1 round). She can double this length of flight but is fatigued by such exertion. The Sakyubasu is likewise fatigued after spending a total of more than 10 minutes per day flying. Because a Sakyubasu can glide before, after, and between rounds of actual flight, she can remain aloft for extended periods, even if she can only use flight for 1 round at a time without becoming fatigued.
When she reaches 12 HD, a Sakyubasu has enough stamina and prowess to fly Without tiring. She can fly at a speed of 30 feet (average maneuverability) with no more exertion than walking or running.
- A Sakyubasu with flight can make a dive attack. A dive attack works like a charge, but the Sakyubasu must move a minimum of 30 feet and descend at least 10 feet. A Sakyubasu can make a dive attack only when wielding a piercing weapon. If the dive attack hits, it deals double damage.
- A Sakyubasu with flight can use the run action while flying, provided she flies in a straight line.
Sakyubasu Mental Development
- Tongues (Su): A Sakyubasu has a permanent tongues ability (as the spell, caster level 14th)
Sakyubasu Pheromone Development
- Seduction: All Sakyubasu have seduce as a class skill.
- Kiss of Ecstasy: At the 9th hit die Sakyubasu drains energy and curves from mortal targets that have weights to steal by simply planting a kiss on the victim. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the Sakyubasu must start a grapple or a seduce attempt. If successful at either attempt, the kiss drains 10% + 1 lbs or mod of the target’s weight or modifier (as desired by the Sakyubasu) and she may add the same amount to herself. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell (with caster level equal to her racial level and DC equal to 10 + ½ Sakyubasu hit die + Cha modifier), asking the victim to accept another kiss from the succubus. A victim whose active weight or modifier is reduced to zero by this ability dies. A Sakyubasu may choose to not drain curves if she wishes.
|Racial Level||Class Level||Special|
|1st||1st||Sakyubasu Pheromone Development|
|3rd||3rd||Sakyubasu Wing Development|
|5th||5th||Sakyubasu Hyper Development|
|6th||6th||Sakyubasu Wing Development|
|9th||9th||Sakyubasu Pheromone Development|
|10th||10th||Sakyubasu Hyper Development|
|12th||12th||Sakyubasu Wing Development|
|14th||14th||Sakyubasu Mental Development|
|15th||15th||Sakyubasu Hyper Development|
|20th||20th||Sakyubasu Hyper Development|
- +4 Level Adjustment