On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Paranormal Pleasures (eBook)
Paranormal Pleasures is an anthology eBook written by Carly Katz, Logan Woods and Sandra Sinclair. In this work the story The Incubus's Job by Logan Woods has the main characters being an Incubus and a Succubus.
- Title: Paranormal Pleasures
- Author: Carly Katz, Logan Woods and Sandra Sinclair
- Published By: Steam Books
- Length: 48 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00C0WTCOQ
- Publishing Date: March 24, 2013
You think you might be prepared for the passion of the paranormal, but after you've experienced these three tales from erotica extraordinaires Sandra Sinclair, Logan Woods, and Carly Katz, you'll realize that nothing could have prepared you for Paranormal Pleasures.
- Devilish Deal by Sandra Sinclair: When Rachel’s husband, Jack, lands in the hospital in a critical condition after a terrible accident, Rachel grows desperate. She will do anything, anything to have Jack back in her arms; in fact, she would even sell her soul to the devil if she could. She could never guess that the devil himself would indeed show up, and is even more surprised when he is more interested in her body than her soul...
- The Incubus's Job by Logan Woods: As an immortal incubus, the gorgeous Raphael thinks he has seen it all when it comes to sex. But while on his latest job, which involves giving pleasure to mortal women and having them carry his supernatural seed, he encounters a young nubile succubus named Miriam, who might just be his sexual match.
- Mysterious Lover: A Vampire Seed Tale by Carly Katz: Vicki is a vampire, and not just any vampire: she hungers for human seed, not blood. So it's not everyday someone takes Vicki by surprise., but that's exactly what happens one night when she meets Evan, a handsome stranger who shows her a night of passion like no other. But when Evan disappears the next morning, she's left with unanswered questions: where did he go? Who is he? And more importantly.... what is he?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has purchased this work and will review it as soon as possible.