On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Night of the Incubus Anthology (eBook)
|Night of the Incubus Anthology|
Night of the Incubus Anthology eBook Cover, written by Moxie Morrigan
|Series||Night of the Incubus|
Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||February 27, 2014|
|Preceded by||Night of the Incubus 3|
Night of the Incubus Anthology is an anthology eBook written by Moxie Morrigan. It contains all of the works in the Night of the Incubus series by this author. In this work one of the main characters is an Incubus. The author has described this work as a mirror of their other series Unholy Desires but with the main character's gender being the opposite of the original work.
- Title: Night of the Incubus Anthology
- Author: Moxie Morrigan
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services & Smashwords
- Length: 31 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00IPKUW46
- Publishing Date: February 27, 2014
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
An anthology collection of all of the works of the Night of the Incubus series:
- Night of the Incubus: Selena Aslin is a witch, a specialist in the shadowy arts. Her ability to summon dark creatures lands her a job in removing a pesky presence from a wealthy man’s home, but to her surprise, it’s no playful imp. Selena encounters a powerful incubus, a creature of powerful lusts. Will her deal with the devil end her life, or will she merely end up experiencing a night of sinful pleasures? This is a mirror of Unholy Desires: Incubus.
- Night of the Incubus 2: Selena Aslin is a witch, a specialist in the shadowy arts. On a previous job, she encountered a powerfully sensual incubus and became his companion for the night. Ever since, Selena has been unable to banish thoughts of once more meeting her dark lover and succumbing to more pleasures, thoughts of sex overpowering her day to day life. Is her inability to contain himself a symptom of demonic possession? This story is a mirror of Unholy Desires: Possession.
- Night of the Incubus 3: Selena Aslin is a witch, a master of shadowy arts, and her particular line of work has put her in the path of incredibly dark forces. Burdened with a demonic curse that drives her into a frenzied hunger, she seeks out the help of a trusted friend. Will they be able to lift the powerful spell from Selena together? Or will her desires overcome her at last? This story is a mirror of Unholy Desires: Transformation.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.