Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Lucricia the Succubus
The following is taken from the Infernalism website
Lucricia the Succubus is a player character in the World of Darkness role playing game setting.
Lucricia the Succubus
This particular is a character that I play. I have included her stats to give players an idea how powerful demons can be.
Lucricia is a Succubus. She is a demon who gains power by having sex with mortals. Lucricia has long preferred humans over the undead leeches, but she has recently learned she can Blood Bond vampires to her. They appear to get no sustenance from her “blood,” but they receive enormous pleasure. Lucricia has decided to involve both Kindred and kine in her vile schemes, whatever they may be.
- Nature: Bon Vivant
- Demeanor: Gallant
- Apparent Age: Approximately 20
- Physical: Strength 6, Dexterity 7, Stamina 5
- Social: Charisma 8, Manipulation 8, Appearance 9
- Mental: Perception 5, Intelligence 5, Wits 4 Talents: Acting 6, Athletics 4, Brawl 2, Empathy 5, Seduction 6, Subterfuge 6
- Skills: Carousing 5, Dancing 3, Etiquette 4, Masquerade 3, Ride 5, Stealth 4, Style 3
- Knowledge: Astrology 2, Bureaucracy 3, Law 4, Linguistics 6, Occult 5, Politics 1, Science 2 Disciplines: Auspex 6, Celerity 4, Chimerstry 3, Daimoinon 2, Dominate 6, Fortitude 2, Necromancy 5, Obfuscate 3, Potence 2, Presence 6, Protean 2, Serpentis 6
- Personal Investments: Kiss of Hades, Pheromone Powers, Psychic Tracker, Hell Skinned, Teleportation
- Backgrounds: Allies 4, Contacts 3, Herd 4, Mentor 5, Resources 5, Status 2
- Virtues: Treachery 5, Cruelty 4, Courage 1
- Merits: Ambidextrous, Daredevil
- Flaws: Taint of Corruption
- Willpower: 10
- Damnation (Blood) Pool: 15/2 (Regained by having sex with a mortal or sharing blood with a vampire)
- Equipment: None
You are after your victim, body and soul. You will offer your beautiful body for the victim’s soul. You will seduce any male (or female) you can, especially those who are most innocent. You begin by serving as a source of pleasure, sucking victims in for the kill. Then you begin requiring little acts of service from the victim before he can enjoy further favors. Eventually, you will promise to be his for all eternity if he gives his soul to you. (Storytellers Handbook to the Sabbat 76-78)
Source Data for this Character
Incubi and Succbi
The irony of a vampire seduced by one of these legendary tempters should be obvious. Nevertheless, Cainites find such unearthly beauty as alluring as any mortal would, perhaps more so. Unlike most infernal hosts, an incubus or succubus may exist indefinitely, so long as she stays sexually active. The life-force she draws to the surface during sex sustains her at the expense of her victim. Regardless of its gender (they may actually be the same thing in different disguises), one of these hosts can entrance almost anyone he, she or it pleases, enticing the target into a whirlpool of carnal sins far beyond mere lust. When the creature has had its fun, it leaves a herd of shattered victims behind.
Tales tell of sexual demon-things who have existed since time began, although these may be actual tempter devils, not mere hosts. As unearthly as her beauty may appear, a succubus still pales compared to a tempter demon in full form. By human standards, she is a vision no mortal can match, and her skills extend beyond her looks. With supernatural perceptions, the infernal seducer gauges her target, then acts appropriately. Her behavior may be shockingly blatant, quietly seductive or passively virginal, whatever works best. Male incubi prefer to deflower virgins and spoil them for any mortal lover, while female succubi incite men to betray everything they hold sacred. Many seduce their own sex, then drag the affair into the open and leave.
The secrecy and shame with which many regard sex adds to the damage the seducer himself can do. The Church advises believers to deny the wills of the flesh; pagan mystics, however, have more effective ways of dealing with sexual predators. By performing pure sexual rituals - Great Rites - they drive incubi and succubi away by sanctifying the act which the demons would debase. If physically threatened, these creatures either transform into clawed horrors, beg bystanders to come to their aid or simply hide.
- Attributes: Strength 3, Dexterity 3, Stamina 3, Charisma 6, Manipulation 6, Appearance 7, Perception 3, Intelligence 3, Wits 4
Health Levels: OK, OK, 1, -1-1, -3, -5, Incapacitated.
- Attack: Claw for 5 dice (aggravated)
- Abilities: Acting 3, Alertness 3, Athletics 2, Brawl 3, Dodge 4, Empathy 5, Intimidation 4, Subterfuge 4, Etiquette 4, Melee 2, Music 2, Ride 1, Stealth 2, Linguistics 2, Occult 3
- Disciplines: Auspex 2, Dominate 4, Fortitude l,Obfuscate 3, Presence 5, Protean 2
- Blood Pool: 10, Willpower: 5