Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
In the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game, Liuvash is a Succubus. Originally she appeared in a module called Test of the Smoking Eye published in Dragon Magazine Issue #107, and written by David Noonan.
The following is basic game play information on her character.
- Name: Liuvash
- Race: Succubus
- Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Evil)
- CR 7
- HD 6d8+6
- hp 36
- Init +1
- Spd 30', fly 50' (average)
- AC 20 (+1 Dex, +9 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 19
- BAB/Grapple +6/+7
- Atk 2 claws +7 melee (1d6+1) or +8/+3 melee (+1 wounding spear, 1d8+2 plus wounding1)
- Space/Reach 5'/5'
- SA Energy drain, spell-like abilities, summon demon; SQ DR 10/cold iron or good, darkvision 60', immunity to electricity and poison, resistance to acid 10, cold 10, and fire 10, SR 18, telepathy 100', tongues
- AL CE; SV Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +7; Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 26.
- Skills & Feats: Bluff +19, Concentration +10, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +17* (+19 acting), Escape Artist +10, Hide +10, Intimidate +19, Knowledge (any one) +12, Listen +19, Move Silently +10, Search +12, Spot +19, Survival +2 (+4 following tracks), Use Rope +1 (+3 with bindings); Dodge, Mobility, Persuasive.
- Energy Drain (Su): A succubus drains energy from a mortal it lures into some act of passion, or by simply planting a kiss on the victim. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the succubus must start a grapple, which provokes an attack of opportunity. The succubus's kiss or embrace bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss from the succubus. The victim must succeed on a DC 21 Will save to negate the effect of the suggestion. The DC is 21 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level. These save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Spell-like Abilities: Caster level 12th. The save DCs are Charisma-based. At will - charm monster (DC 22), detect good, detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), polymorph (humanoid form only, no limit on duration)2, suggestion (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only).
- Summon Demon (Sp): Once per day a succubus can attempt to summon 1 vrock with a 30% chance of success. This ability is the equivalent of a 3rd-level spell.
- Tongues (Su): A succubus has a permanent tongues ability (as the spell, caster level 12th). Succubi usually use verbal communication with mortals.
- Skills: Succubi have a +8 racial bonus on Listen and Spot checks.
- Possessions: +1 wounding spear.