On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Lily Quinn: Volume 3 (eBook)
|Lily Quinn: Volume 3|
Lily Quinn: Volume 3 eBook Cover,
written by Natalie Severine and Eric Severine
|Publisher||Loose Leaf Stories|
|Publication date||October 31, 2016|
|Preceded by||Sealed with a Kiss|
Lily Quinn: Volume 3 is an eBook written by Natalie Severine and Eric Severine. It is a collection of the third series of four works in the Lily Quinn series by this author. In this work the character Lily Quinn is a half-Succubus.
- Title: Lily Quinn: Volume 3
- Author: Natalie Severine and Eric Severine
- Published By: Loose Leaf Stories
- Length: 333 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01LWVMRUW
- IBSN: 9781370619245
- Publishing Date: October 31, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Wanted Undead or Alive
- All's Fae in Love and War
- The Beast Within
- Max's Long Night
- Lily Quinn: Volume 1
- Raising the Dead
- One Night Sand
- Tangled Limbs
- Coming into Power
- Lily Quinn: Volume 2
- A Made Man
- Deep Woods
- Spells of Binding
- Sealed with a Kiss
Volume 3 includes the final books of the Lily Quinn series:
- Book 9: A Made Man: In nine years of monster hunting, I’ve never faced anything like this. The College calls him a golem, and we’re not talking about one of Sabra’s cute little homunculi. Someone has sliced up a human and stitched him together with parts of a demon, and what they’ve created frightens even me. Now I’ve been forbidden to pursue the golem. But why would anyone make a creature like him? And why am I being told to leave it alone? Something weird is going on here and I’m going to find out what. But before I can ask any questions, I have to get close to the golem. And trust me when I say that he isn’t the cuddling type. I like a challenge, but this one may be too big for me to handle.
- Book 10: Deep Woods: My name is Lily Quinn and I was supposed to be the best monster hunter in the city. After everything that’s happened, though, I’m not even sure I want to do this job anymore. I’ve lost everything. But what else is a girl like me going to do with herself? So I’ve taken another bounty, one high in the mountains where a yeti’s been tearing it up. And I don’t mean throwing parties. This job might take a while and my powers only last about a day, so I’m bringing something with me that I never have before – Max. Deep Woods also includes the bonus short story ‘Dirty Hands.’
- Book 11: Spells of Binding: Two months ago, everything went to hell. What should have been a routine monster hunt ended with a demon in my living room. He killed one of my best friends that night and I still don’t understand why. Now I’ve got a lead on the wizard who summoned up my demonic trouble from the Nether and nothing in this world or any other will keep me from hunting him down. But the College has put the rest of the bounty hunters on the job and barred me from joining in! This won’t be easy, but I like hard just fine. Even the little information I’ve been able to uncover is suspicious as hell. To find my answers and some measure of justice, I’ll have to face my own demons – and considering I’m half succubus, that’s saying something.
- Book 12: Sealed With a Kiss: My name is Lily Quinn and this is my last story. It’s been a long, strange year. The strangest of my life and you know by now just how weird that is. I fought off everything that Asmodai could throw at me and thought it was all finally over. I thought the world was safe and Asmodai had no more tricks left to pull. I was wrong.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.