On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Lilith of the Fallen
|Created by||Monte Cook|
|Title||Lilith of the Fallen|
For other uses of the name Lilith, see Lilith (disambiguation).
Ptolus is a role playing game created by Monte Cook. The game is set in a fantasy city steeped in history and surrounded by threats from dungeons below to the Spire above. Within this game setting appears a succubus known as Lilith of the Fallen.
In Issue 6 of the Ptolus: City by the Spire comic, we witness the conclusion of the latest plot by the succubus Lilith to increase her fell power in the City of Ptolus. As part of this event, some detailed information on Lilith was provided through the Forsaken section in Chapter 6: Organizations of Ptolus.
Under the command of Lilith, a unique demon who may be related to one or more demon princes, a small but powerful group of the Fallen act to learn more about the Galchutt's current situation, the impending doom of the Night of Dissolution, and the cultists and creatures working to aid these Lords of Chaos. In her own strange, demonic way, she may actually love Raguel, but she craves power too much to sit idly by and allow him to waste the opportunity she sees set before them. Lilith wants to reign in Hell next to the Galchutt themselves, and in so doing see this world annihilated.
Lilith is a Succubus Sorcerer with a few additional advancements as befits her position.
- Female Succubus (Chaotic Evil)
- Outsider (Chaos, Evil)
- Sorcerer19 CR 26
- HD 6d8+12 + 19d4+38 hp 130
- Init +4 Speed 30 feet, fly 50 feet (average)
- AC 33, touch 18, flat-footed 29
- BAB/Grapple +15/+16
- Attack +16 melee (1d6+1, claw)
- Full Attack +16 melee (1d6+1, 2 claws)
- SA Energy drain (1 negative level [Fortitude DC 30 to remove], suggestion Will DC 30), spell-like abilities, summon demon (including a balor, as 9th-level spell).
- SQ DR 10/epic and cold iron or good, darkvision 60 feet, immunity to electricity and poison, resistance to acid 10, cold 10, and fire 10, SR 32, telepathy 100 feet, tongues.
- Fort +13, Ref +15, Will +20
- Str 12, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 17, Wis 18, Cha 27
- Crucial Skills: Bluff +38, Concentration +30, Escape Artist +10, Hide +13, Intimidate +19, Listen +22, Move Silently +13, Search +11, Spot +22, Tumble +15.
- Other Skills: Craft (alchemy) +20, Diplomacy +13, Disguise +17, Knowledge (arcana) +20, Knowledge (history) +7, Knowledge (local) +20, Knowledge (nobility and royalty) +11, Survival +2, Use Rope +10.
- Crucial Feats: Dodge, Heighten Spell, Maxi-mize Spell, Mobility, Spell Penetration.
- Other Feats: Alertness, Craft Wondrous Item, Magical Aptitude, Persuasive, Scribe Scroll.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Caster level 12th. The save DCs are Charisma based. At will—charm monster (DC 22), detect good, detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), polymorph (humanoid form only, no limit on duration), suggestion (DC 21).
- Spells Known: 6/8/8/8/8/7/7/7/7/4; save DC 18 + spell level.
- 9th—meteor swarm, time stop.
- 8th—maze, mind blank, prismatic wall.
- 7th—forcecage, greater scrying, insanity.
- 6th—acid fog, greater dispel magic, planar binding.
- 5th—baleful polymorph, persistent image, summon monster V, wall of force.
- 4th—Eva's black tentacles, cone of cold, stoneskin, wall of ice.
- 3rd—displacement, hold person, lightning bolt, summon monster III.
- 2nd—invisibility, knock, mirror image, summon swarm, web.
- 1st—cause fear, magic missile, shield, shocking grasp, unseen servant.
- 0—acid splash, assess creature, dancing lights, daze, detect magic, ghost sound, light, mage hand, read magic.
- Possessions: Bracers of armor +6, scroll of trap the soul and soul bind, ring of protection +4, ring of regeneration.
- See Ptolus, Chapter 35: Magic.
- The original source of this article at Monte Cook.com - No Longer Available