On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Lawyers In Hell (Novel)
Lawyers In Hell is a anthology novel written by Janet & Chris Morris. It is the first work in the Heroes in Hell series by this author. In this work succubi appear as minor characters.
- Title: Lawyers In Hell
- Author: Janet & Chris Morris
- Published By: Kerlak Enterprises, Inc. (Print Editions) & Perseid Publishing (eBook)
- Length: 456 Pages
- Format: Hardcover, Paperback and eBook
- ASIN: B0057Q0OIK (eBook)
- ISBN-10: 1937035018 (Hardcover)
- ISBN-13: 978-1937035013 (Hardcover)
- ISBN-10: 1937035026 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 978-1937035020 (Paperback)
- Publishing Date: May 20, 2011
Heaven lays down the law and Hell gets more Hellish in Lawyers in Hell, marking the return of Heroes in Hell, the greatest shared universe of all times. The Commandments weren't merely suggestions - and there were over three hundred of them. And now, as the Higher Powers send auditors through the underworlds to dispense yet greater injustice, heroes and villains from all of history are about to be reminded that sin doesn't pay ... and in Hell, neither does virtue. All this and more peril in Perdition await in 22 tales that will make you fear for your immortal soul...
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.