On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Kept: An Erotic Anthology (eBook)
Kept: An Erotic Anthology is an anthology eBook written by Sorcha Black, Cari Silverwood, Leia Shaw, Holly Roberts, Angela Castle and C.L. Scholey. The story Succumb by Sorcha Black has a Succubus as one of the characters.
- Title: Kept: An Erotic Anthology
- Authors: Sorcha Black, Cari Silverwood, Leia Shaw, Holly Roberts, Angela Castle and C.L. Scholey
- Published By: WC Press
- Length: 391 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00IR33PVS
- Publishing Date: March 2, 2014
From the darkest parts of the underworld, to aliens hunting on Earth, to planets far away, each of these capture-themed novellas by six bestselling authors takes you on a wild ride that will heat up your fantasies and keep you up all night long…reading.
- From Holly Roberts - Sergeant Kelly Myers fights a war that humans are losing but there may be a way out. Can she sacrifice her blood and body to a vampire to save her country or is Talon worse than the evil trying to kill them all?
- From Angela Castle - For alien King K’marr, time is running short, he captures and claims the human Ashlyn Sawyer as his. Yet, Ash objects over his methods of persuasion. Can K’marr convince Ash they are Soul Bonds or will she let him succumb to the abyss of madness?
- From Cari Silverwood’s new Preyfinder series - A Preyfinder is trained to withstand hardship and pain, but Jadd would rather kneel before a firestorm than leave his captive, Brittany, to be stalked and killed. The choice between love and loyalty to his soldier brothers may tear him in two.
- From Sorcha Black - Lying tangled in her sheets each night, dreaming of sex, virginal Shiloh never meant to tempt the spying succubus. Even so, the accident of their mutual infatuation wouldn’t save Shiloh or Moth from the Council’s wrath.
- From C.L. Scholey - Lost in a forest, poison ivy for an unwanted companion. Two hot aliens take the form of friends spirit her away aboard their alien vessel. Can life get any stranger for Cali? It can. Add some mind blowing sex and hang on!
- From Leia Shaw - After accidentally turning off a device that could destroy earth, Maggie finds herself abducted by Baen, a man with an accent as sexy as his rugged looks. As he drags her to Scotland to fix it, chemistry between the two explodes, but is it enough for a happily ever after?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.