On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Trilogy (eBook)
|Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Trilogy|
Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Trilogy eBook Cover, written by Sinn Lee
|Series||Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus|
Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||May 1, 2014|
|Preceded by||Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Professor|
Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Trilogy is an eBook written by Sinn Lee. It a compilation work of all of the Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus series by this author. In this work one of the main characters is a Succubus.
- Title: Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Trilogy
- Author: Sinn Lee
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services & Smashwords
- Length: 52 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00K31L7MQ
- ISBN: 9781311838148
- Publishing Date: May 1, 2014
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Best Friends
- Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Girlfriend
- Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus: Professor
This bundle includes the following stories in the 'Hocus Pocus Gender Swapicus Series'
- Best Friends: Felix is studying to become a mage in a war-torn world filled with demons. When he receives a mysterious gift from his parents from overseas, he can’t help but test it out in the company of his best friend Charles. Felix and Charles’s relationship heats up in a steamy twist when Felix turns into a girl. Charles pressures Felix to be a good friend and let him touch, and more.
- Girlfriend: Felix must confront the reality of becoming a girl and being possessed by a demon. Unfortunately for Felix, it’s difficult to find help in his friends, when one of them turns out to be a futanari succubus who has her own plans for his new feminine body.
- Professor: A demon turns Felicia into Professor Yuri’s assistant. Felicia must convince the professor that she’s his sexy assistant, even if it means getting naughty in the classroom.
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on May 11, 2014
As a whole the collected stories build up a world that leaves one wondering what will happen next. The series ends in a place that I didn’t expect it to, but honestly I am quite pleased that it did. The characters are interesting, the story kept my interest, and when it ended I wished for more. The only nitpick I have is that the author needs to give their work one more edit to catch the few, and there are only a very few, mistakes such as “you’re” for “your” or the occasional tense mistake.
Four out of five pitchforks.
I’d like to see more in this universe written, Not particularly about Felicia or Olivia, though that doorway would be something to see, but to find out just what’s going on in this world in the places talked about but stories not told.
Recommended as I think this is the best thing this author has written so far and it shows the promise they have very well. The only thing the really need is to slow down and edit a little bit better…