On February 26, 2016, the 3,800th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
|Source books||SimChamber Role Playing Game|
A Half-Succubus is a character statistics designed to be used in the SimChamber role playing game to create a fiend with these characteristics. Some of those stats and concepts can be used in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game universe as well.
|1st||Str +2, Cha +2, natural armor +1, 2 claws, darkvision 60 ft., outsider type, spell-like abilities, bonus class skills|
|2nd||Int +2, Cha +2, poison immunity, resistances (acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5), spell resistance (lesser), spell-like abilities|
|3rd||Dex +2, Cha +2, natural armor +1, damage reduction, smite good, spell-like abilities|
|4th||Int +2, Cha +2, resistances (acid 10, cold 10, electricity 10, fire 10), spell resistance (greater), spell-like abilities, wings|
All of the following are class features of the half-fiend template class:
- Ability Score Changes: The indicated ability score increases or decreases by the amount noted.
- Natural Armor Improvements: At 1st level and 3rd level, the half-fiend's natural armor bonus increases by +1. A character that does not normally have a natural armor bonus (such as a human) is considered to have an initial natural armor bonus of +0 for the purpose of this ability. Thus, a human's natural armor bonus would increase to +1 at 1st level.
- Claws: At 1st level, the half-fiend gains two claw attacks if she didn't already have them. For the base damage of her claw attacks, use the appropriate value from the table below if the base creature did not previously have claw attacks. If she did, use either the value from the table or the base creature's claw damage, whichever is better. The half-fiend's claws are natural attacks.
- Darkvision (Ex): At 1st level, the half-fiend gains darkvision to a 60-foot range.
- Bonus Class Skills: A Half-Fiend treats the following skills as class skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Starting at 1st level, a half-fiend with an Intelligence or Wisdom score of 8 or better gains spell-like abilities. The exact abilities gained depend on the half-fiend's character level and level in the template class, according to the following table. In each case, the caster level equals the half-fiend's character level. Save DCs, where applicable, are Charisma-based (10 + spell level + half-fiend's Charisma modifier). The character gains each spell-like ability as soon as she meets both qualifications for it. Spell-like abilities are cumulative, so a 2nd-level half-fiend whose character level is 6th has darkness (1st-level half-fiend) plus desecrate and unholy blight (2nd-level half-fiend).
|1st||1st||Detect Good 3/day|
|13th||Greater Teleport 1/day|
|2nd||3rd||Detect Thoughts 1/day|
|5th||Alter Self 3/day|
|13th||Ethereal Jaunt 3/day|
|15th||Unholy Aura 1/day|
|17th||Summon monster IX (demons only) 1/day|
|4th||11th||Charm Monster 1/day|
- Outsider Type: At 1st level, the half-fiend completes her metamorphosis. Her type changes to outsider (native). She becomes vulnerable to spells and effects that work on creatures of the outsider type but is immune to effects that target her original type. For example, an evil half-human/half-fiend would be subject to the extra damage from an evil outsider bane sword, but she is immune to hold person because that spell affects only humanoids.
- Poison Immunity (Ex): At 2nd level, a half-fiend becomes immune to all poisons.
- Resistances (Ex): At 2nd level, a half-fiend gains resistance 5 to acid, cold, electricity, and fire. At 4th level, each of these resistances increases to 10.
- Spell Resistance (Su): At 2nd level, a half-fiend gains spell resistance equal to her character level (maximum 25). At 4th level, her spell resistance increases by +10 (maximum 35).
- Damage Reduction (Su): A 3rd-level or higher half-fiend has damage reduction 5/good and silver if her character level is 11th or lower, or damage reduction 10/good and silver if her character level is 12th or higher. A half-fiend treats her natural weapons as weapons for the purpose of bypassing the damage reduction of other creatures.
- Smite Good (Su): Once per day, a half-fiend of at least 3rd level may attempt to smite a good creature with one normal melee attack. This attack deals extra damage equal to her character level (maximum +20) against a good foe. If she accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect but is still used up for the day.
- Wings (Ex): At 4th level, a half-fiend grows batlike wings, which she may use to fly at up to her base land speed with average maneuverability.