Thank you for over 4 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Half-Phoenix Succubus (Pathfinder RPG)
A Half-Phoenix Succubus is the creation of the user Shadow on the RPG Compendium.com site. It is a monster that is intended to be used in the Pathfinder campaign setting in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game.
A Half-Phoenix Succubus is the end result of an Infernal breeding program run by a mysterious Demon Lord of which almost nothing is known about, but the end result, a half-phoenix succubus, is a vision of demonic beauty.
The two most commonly encountered forms of a half-phoenix succubus are that of a woman who's entire body seems as if it is sculpted out of pure, perfect, ebony with fiery red hair and eyes with what seems like veins of molten lava running over her skin with large red fiery feathered wings on her back. The second most common form appears much like the first but the skin is normal and simply appears to be extremely well tanned but with an obvious reddish tint to it.
So far the half-phoenix succubus only serve the previously mentioned Demon Lord and all attempts by other Demon Lords —or anyone else for that matter— to produce a half-phoenix succubus have failed and the ones responsible for the attempt have mysteriously disappeared.
- Half-Phoenix (Fire) Succubus - CR 10
- XP: 9,600
- CE Medium outsider (chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar, fire, phoenix)
- Init: +6; Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., detect good, Infravision (line-of-sight); Perception +22
- AC: 24, touch 16, flat-footed 18 (+6 Dex, +8 natural)
- HP: 92 (8d10+48); DR: 10/cold iron or good; 10/magic & cold or water
- Fort: +8 Ref: +12 Will: +11
- Defensive Abilities: Resurrection; Immune: Disease, electricity, fire, poison; Resist: Acid 10, cold 10
- Spell Resistance: 18
- Weaknesses: Vulnerability to cold & water
- Speed: 30 ft., fly 60 ft. (good)
- Melee: 2 claws +14 (1d6+2)
- Special Attacks: Energy drain, profane gift.
- Spell-Like Abilities: (CL 12th)
- Constant—detect good, tongues
- At will—charm monster (DC 24), detect thoughts (DC 21), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 lbs. Of objects only), suggestion (DC 22), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. Of objects only), vampiric touch
- 3/day—detect poison, dispel magic
- 1/day—cure serious wounds (DC 22), dominate person (DC 24), purify food & drink, speak with animals, speak with plants, summon (level 3, 1 babau 50%)
- Str: 15, Dex: 23, Con: 22, Int: 20, Wis: 16, Cha: 29
- Base Atk: +8; CMB: +14; CMD: 26
- Feats: Agile Maneuvers, Combat Reflexes, Iron Will, Weapon Finesse
- Skills: Bluff +28, Diplomacy +20, Disguise +20, Escape Artist +17, Fly +21, Intimidate +20,
- Knowledge (local) +16, Knowledge (planes) +16, Sense Motive +14, Stealth +17
- Racial Modifiers: +8 Bluff, +8 Perception
- Languages: Abyssal, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Ignan, Phoenix; tongues, telepathy 100 ft.
- SQ: Change shape (alter self, Small or Medium humanoid), immortality
- Environment: Any (Abyss)
- Organization: Solitary, pair, or harem (1 half-phoenix succubus leader and 3-12 normal succubus)
- Treasure: Double
- Energy Drain (Su): A succubus drains energy from a mortal she lures into an act of passion, such as a kiss. An unwilling victim must be grappled before the succubus can use this ability. The succubus’ kiss bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another act of passion from the succubus. The victim must succeed on a DC 23 Will save to negate the suggestion. The DC is 23 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level. These save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Immortality (Ex): A half-phoenix is an immortal creature and they do not die do to age.
- Profane Gift (Su): Once per day as a full-round action, a succubus may grant a profane gift to a willing humanoid creature by touching it for 1 full round. The target gains a +2 profane bonus to an ability score of his choice. A single creature may have no more than one profane gift from a succubus at a time. As long as the profane gift persists, the succubus can communicate telepathically with the target across any distance (and may use her suggestion spell-like ability through it). A profane gift is removed by dispel evil or dispel chaos. The succubus can remove it as well as a free action (causing 2d6 Charisma drain to the victim, no save).
- Resurrection (Su): Once per year, when a half-phoenix dies they are immediately revived with 50% of their hit points, no negative levels (or Constitution points) and all ability damage healed.