On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
From SuccuWiki - The Wiki of the Succubi
|(as a standard class)||3rd Edition Dungeons and Dragons|
Greater Succubus is a type of monster class found in the Third Edition ruleset for the Dungeon and Dragons role playing game.
|Alignment||Always Chaotic Evil|
|HD||13d8+52 (104 hp)|
|Speed||30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average)|
|AC||24 (+5 Dex, +9 natural)|
|Attacks||2 claws +15 melee|
|Face/Reach||5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks||Spell-like abilities, energy drain, summon tanar’ri|
|Special Qualities|| Damage reduction 20/+2, SR 12,|
tanar’ri qualities, alternate form, tongues
|Saves||Fort +12, Ref +13, Will +10|
|Abilities||Str 15, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 30|
|Skills|| Bluff +56, Concentration +20, Disguise +26*,|
Diplomacy +26, *Escape Artist +21,
Gather Information +26, Intimidate +26, Listen +20*,
*Sense Motive + 18, Spot +20*, Scry +12
|Feats||Dodge, Mobility (2 extra feats)|
|Climate/Terrain||Any land and underground|
|Advancement||13-25 HD (Medium-size)|
- Tanar’ri Qualities: Immunities (Ex): Tanar’ri are immune to poison and electricity.
- Resistances (Ex): Tanar’ri have cold, fire, and acid resistance 20.
- Telepathy (Su): Tanar’ri can communicate telepathically with any creature within 100 feet that has a language.
- Spell-Like Abilities: At will-charm monster, clairaudience/clairvoyance, darkness, detect good, detect thoughts, displacement, dominate monster, doom, ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), hold person, improved invisibility, mass charm, mass suggestion, plane shift, suggestion, and teleport without error (self plus 50 pounds of objects only); 1/day gate, geas, harm, unholy blight. These abilities are as the spells cast by a 20th-level sorcerer (save DC 20 + spell level).
- Energy Drain (Su): A Greater Succubus drains energy from a mortal it lures into some act of passion, she may also use this ability by simply planting a kiss on the victim or blowing a kiss to them. The succubus’s kiss or embrace inflicts one negative level; the victim must succeed at a Wisdom check (DC 15) to even notice. The Fortitude save to remove the negative level has a DC of 26. The blown kiss is treated as a ranged touch attack with a range of 30 feet.
- Loving Caress (Su): The caress of a greater succubus will charm any mortal for 1d3 hours. After this time that mortal will be enamored with her permanently. A will save DC 26 negates this ability.
- Induce Pleasure (Su): With a wink or a smile or the slightest seductive glance a greater succubus can afflict a subject with uncontrollable blissful pleasure. Upon failing a DC 26 Will save the victim collapses, wracked with convulsions of intense pleasure for 2d4 rounds. The subject can take no actions while in this state and is considered prone. After the effect ends, they may act normally.
- Summon Tanar’ri (Sp): Once per day a greater succubus can attempt to summon one balor with a 50% chance of success.
- Alternate Form (Su): Greater succubi can assume any humanoid form of Small to Large size as a standard action. This ability is similar to the polymorph self spell but allows only humanoid forms. While using this ability, a greater succubus gains a +10 circumstance bonus to Disguise checks.
- Tongues (Su): A greater succubus has a permanent tongues ability as the spell cast by a 12th-level sorcerer. Succubi usually use verbal communication with mortals and save telepathic communication for conversing with other fiends.
- Skills: Greater succubi receive a +8 racial bonus to Listen and Spot checks and +30 to bluff.