On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Gifts of the Goddess: Telepathic Clans Saga (eBook)
|Gifts of the Goddess: Telepathic Clans Saga|
Gifts of the Goddess: Telepathic Clans Saga eBook Cover, written by B. R. Kingsolver
|Author(s)||B. R. Kingsolver|
|Publisher||B. R. Kingsolver|
|Publication date||December 12, 2014|
|Preceded by||Succubus Ascendant|
Gifts of the Goddess: Telepathic Clans Saga is an eBook written by B. R. Kingsolver. It collects all of the works in the Telepathic Clans series by this author. In this story universe, Succubi do not have the stereotypical features of horns, tail and other similar characteristics. They do however have the ability to feed on the sexual energies of others in a similar fashion to the traditional Succubi, as well as use their inherent powers to control and influence others. Also in this work, several other characters are Succubi. As well, in this universe, they are not seen as being evil, but part of a little seen world.
- Title: Gifts of the Goddess: Telepathic Clans Saga
- Author: B. R. Kingsolver
- Published By: B. R. Kingsolver
- Length: 1300 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ISBN: 9781311302793
- ASIN: B00QZF47US
- Publishing Date: December 12, 2014
Other Works in this series on SuccuWiki
- The Succubus Gift
- Succubus Unleashed
- The Telepathic Clans Saga: Books 1 and 2
- Succubus Rising
- Broken Dolls
- Succubus Ascendant
The Telepathic Clans Saga, complete 5-book series, uncut and unabridged in one volume:
- The Succubus Gift: The history of the Clans, called the Sidhe by the Irish, stretches back to antiquity. The Goddess blesses Her people with 25 Telepathic Gifts. In addition to Telepathy, the Gifts include command over Air and Fire, Telekinesis and Teleportation. In over 2,500 years, She has never bestowed more than 15 Gifts on a single person. Brenna’s life isn’t the same after she discovers her unusual and mysterious heritage. In addition to being a telepath, Brenna learns she has the Succubus Gift.
- Succubus Unleashed: After a crash course in learning about her genetic heritage, Brenna O'Donnell has discovered what it really means to be a succubus and has learned to embrace her strange Gift. Her major concern is whether Collin will accept her for what she is. The social season is around the corner, including events that Brenna never imagined in her wildest dreams. The succubi, representatives of the Goddess on earth, are at the center of an ancient worship. Between the romance and glistening balls of the Clan's social events, Brenna and Rebecca discover life is not secure. Telepaths from other Clans are kidnapping young girls and selling them into slavery.
- Broken Dolls: Private investigator RB Kendrick makes her living nailing cheating spouses, digging up other dirt to help in a divorce, finding long-lost relatives, and occasionally sniffing out criminal activity and fraud. When she takes a job to find a missing girl, she has no idea she is headed for the most dangerous case of her career. Usually, her ability to read minds gives her an edge. But when the people she’s hunting are also telepaths, that advantage is limited. The search takes her into the dark underbelly of telepathic society, where anything, and anyone, is for sale. She discovers that telepathic women and girls are being trafficked as the ultimate sex slaves. With people trying to kill her, she’s on the run, not knowing who she can trust. Will she find the missing girl, or become a victim herself?
- Succubus Rising: The Goddess has plans for Brenna and Rebecca, and the Goddess has a wicked sense of humor. Rebecca Healy is a true wilder, growing up with no contact or knowledge of other telepaths. When Brenna O’Donnell, long-lost heir of the O’Donnell Clan, and the strongest telepath in history, is returned to her family, she and Rebecca form a tight bond. Brenna has it all, looks, money, power, and men falling all over her. Rebecca isn’t jealous, but it would be nice to find someone who would really love her and stick around in the morning. She’s intrigued by a handsome South American general, but of course, he has his sights set on Brenna. Carlos de Vargas wants more than love. His Clan has its back to the wall, and they hope for an alliance with O’Donnell. An alliance that would lead to war.
- Succubus Ascendant: Corwin has led Clan O’Neill for one hundred and fifty years. Nearing the end of his long life, he names a twenty-three year old girl as his heir. When Corwin dies, his son Hugh launches an open rebellion. At Clan O'Byrne, Clan Chief Fergus's oldest son Andrew joins with Hugh and Finnian O’Neill in their rebellion. Faced with war on two fronts, and rebels using terrorist tactics that capture the attention of the human press and authorities, Brenna must fight off assassination attempts while trying to consolidate her rule.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.