Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Forsaken Succubus Avatar Limited Edition (Vendalia Foxtrot)
Vendalia Foxtrot is a Second Life skins and avatar designer. You can purchase various outfits, shoes, boots and other items to add to the avatar you use in the Second Life universe. This is a Forsaken Succubus Avatar - Limited Black Edition that is available for purchase and use in the Second Life universe. This is a black version of the popular Forsaken Succubus Avatar Set created by Vendalia Foxtrot. There were only 99 avatars allowed of this particular set.
Forsaken Succubus Avatar
There are 26 items in this set:
Note: This set does not include hair or eyes.
- Forsaken Succubus Black Left Wing
- Forsaken Succubus Black Right Wing
- Forsaken Succubus Black Left Bladed Wrist
- Forsaken Succubus Black Right Bladed Wrist
- Forsaken Succubus Chained Left Upper Right Band
- Forsaken Succubus Chained Left Upper Leg Band
- Forsaken Succubus Chained Left Upper Arm Band
- Forsaken Succubus Chained Collar
- Demon/Elf FX Ears (Mouth)
- Forsaken Succubus Chained Right Upper Arm Band
- Forsaken Succubus Nipple Studs and Chains
- Forsaken Succubus Skirt
- Forsaken Succubus Scale Gloves
- Forsaken Succubus Scale Bottom
- Forsaken Succubus Scale Top
- Forsaken Succubus Skin (Mid Tone)
- Forsaken Succubus Left Shoulder Pad
- Forsaken Succubus Right Shoulder Pad
- Forsaken Succubus Horns
- Forsaken Succubus Foot (R Lower Leg)
- Forsaken Succubus Foot (L Lower Leg)
- Forsaken Succubus Tail
- Forsaken Succubus Black Shape
- Forsaken Succubus Black Foot Shape
- Forsaken Succubus Black Foot Invise (Right Foot)
- Forsaken Succubus Black Foot Invise (Left Foot)
- Demon Tail: The tail is animated with a wag. Also, when someone touches them, they can choose from 6 different things to do to you. These would be Grab, Stroke, Fondle, Bite, Suck, and Lick. Also, you can play with your own tail for fun!
- FX Wings: The succubus wings have special swirly firey FX that can be turned on and off as well as 3 levels of FX strength. Just type "fxlevel 1" or "fxlevel 2" or "fxlevel 3" without the quotes in local chat to adjust your level of firey fx. Also, if you want to turn them off, just type "all off" in local chat and all fx will turn off.
- FX Ears: These elf ears are menu driven, so if you want to change the color of runes, skin textures, or ear ring colors, this can all be done via the menu by clicking on either ear.
- This set also has FX color changing chat commands to allow you to change all of the glowing FX colors to one of seven colors. Type /22 "color name" in the main chat channel, and you can change your glowing FX to Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, White, or Black.