Thank you for over 5.7 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Forbidden Nights eBook Cover, written by Astrid Cooper
|Cover artist||Martine Jardin|
July 1, 2010 (Reissue)
Forbidden Nights is an anthology eBook written by Astrid Cooper. This anthology work contains a story about a Succubus.
- Title: Forbidden Nights
- Author: Astrid Cooper
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Format: eBook
- Length: 171 Pages
- ISBN 10: 1-55410-654-0
- ASIN: B003XREZJ4
- Publishing Date: 2009
Reissue July 1, 2010
Take a walk on the wild side: Do you dare enter the realms of the Wyre, the Lilan, the vampire; mortal and immortal lovers whose dark dreams and forbidden nights incite passion and stir the soul? Feel the thrill of the blood-lust, experience the silken texture of a dream-lover's caress. Join in the quest where desire and fear are but the rhythm of the chase. Award-winning, best-selling author, Astrid Cooper, presents a powerful combination of mythic-fantasy and stunning eroticism in this anthology, where hunter becomes the hunted in the ancient game of seduction.
- Panther Touch not the cat! Danielle's lover is relentless--he offers forbidden nights of passion and desire. But is he a dream, or a man? Or something more? She must confront the reality of who and what her lover truly is!
- Shadowman I hunt to live. I hunt in places you cannot imagine; dare not imagine. Demon. Succubus. I am these things and more. Misunderstood? Yes; but I do not need to justify my existence to you. I am lilan, hunter by nature and lover by choice. I give pleasure in exchange for the Gift. Sereia craves danger and excitement; she finds all this and more when she lures the latest man into her deadly embrace. But he is not what he appears. He knows her true nature--andthat being so, can she allow him to live?
- Bouquet Tarquen is a vampire. Of the Blood, he is no stranger to dark desires and even darker passions, but he becomes both captor and captive in the bouquet-embrace of his human lover.
- Le Petit Mort The dance is erotic and the blazing desire is timeless as Tess and Michael unite on the stage. But theirs is no ordinary dance and Tess must come to terms with the fact that she is immortal.
- Flight Night Melisande's sexually-charged dreams are a pale shadow of the real wyre-lover who comes to claim her as his own. Dare she take all that Roheel offers; dare she confront the secret of who - and what - she is?
- Tiger! Tiger! Lord Julian Wentworth is abducted by a highwaywoman who is not after his gold, but his body. He is more than willing, but it is the lady who determines the rules of this game of thrust and parry! Julian and Desdemona are two lovers who excel in the art of pleasure and pain.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.