Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Fall-from-Grace is a succubus, one of the tanar'ri, a creature literally formed of raw chaos and evil, her body and mind the perfect template to tempt a man of any species or age. She is the proprietress of the Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts. A creature of contradictions, Fall-from-Grace is a cleric but worships no god. She is formed from pure chaos and evil, but is (apparently) lawful neutral with leanings towards good. She runs the Brothel For Slaking Intellectual Lusts, a forum whose staff offer intellectual and emotional stimulation rather than sexual services. Perhaps the oddest of all, she is a beautiful succubus, but is by all appearances chaste. Her kiss is fatal. One of hundreds of children, Fall-from-Grace was sold by her mother Red Shroud to the baatezu, the tanar'ri's mortal enemies. After suffering years of mental torture, she was able to trick her baatezu master and won herself her freedom.
Character voiced by Jennifer Hale.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR 13 16 16 16 16 19
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Class: Priest
- Faction: Sensates
- Initial Equipment: Fall-From-Grace's Chastity Bodice, Fall-From-Grace's Earrings
- Location: Brothel of Slating Intellectual Lusts (Clerk's Ward)
- Race: Succubus
- Special Abilities: Fall-From-Grace's Kiss, Sensory Touch
- Quote: "Simple minds... simple pleasures..."
- Comment: Fall-From-Grace is the only priest in the game. She's a terrible fighter and her spells are not that good, except for the healing ones, which are actually quite useful.
- Additional Note: Fall-From-Grace is a succubus, one of the tanar'ri, a creature literally formed of raw chaos and evil, her body and mind the perfect template to tempt a man of any species, any age. She is the proprietress of the Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts. In order to add Fall-From-Grace to your party, you must first speak with all nine intellectual "prostitutes" in the Brothel of Slating Intellectual Lusts. After you've completed this task and realized that you are the tenth student, Fall-From-Grace will offer to join your party.
- Special: +1 To all saving throws, +5% Resistance to Magic
- Weight: 0
- Useable only by Females
- In-game note: These are Fall-From-Grace's earrings. They give her a slight amount of protection from spells and other magic, and like almost everything else, they look really good on her.
Fall-From-Grace Chastity Bodice
- Armor Class: 5
- Weight: 5
- Useable only by Fall-From-Grace
- In-game note: Fall-from-Grac's bodice is made from the tanned hide of some creature. Despite its prim and proper appearance, it does little to detract from Grace's sensuality. The bodice possesses no known powers other than some minor enchantments that prevent it from becoming dirty and repairs minor tears in the fabric.
From the character herself
My past is not a long one, at least by tanar'ri standards. I do not know if you are familiar with the tanar'ri, but we are a race of the Abyss, a staggered series of Planes filled with chaos and evil hearts.
I am a tanar'ri, a fiend, a succubus... I grew up upon the first plane of the Abyss. My mother was a succubus herself -- as I'm sure you are aware, succubi tempt mortals to bring their souls to the Abyss. My mother was among the finest, seducing countless mortal men to their eternal damnation. She now dwells in the Abyss, selling her children into slavery.
She sold me to the baatezu, the blood enemies of the tanar'ri. I think she rather expected that they would kill me -- despite her knowledge of other subjects, she knows little of their culture and the delight they take in tormenting others.
Fortunately, the baatezu are a proud species. The thought a tanar'ri could best them at anything was something intolerable to them. So I challenged one of the proudest of the balor to a contest of improvisation, and it was here that my tanar'ri heart allowed me to win the day. The tanar'ri are chaotic creatures, wild and unpredictable. The baatezu are more cunning fiends, with orderly hearts. They understand improvisation, but they are not among its best practitioners. And thus, I won my freedom.
That was a very long time ago. I left the lower planes for Sigil. I encountered the Society of Sensation, and my experiences upon the baatezu instilled in me a desire to learn more of the multiverse.
Why? I believe there is a truth to the multiverse... even if that truth is that there is no truth at all. I believe that the Planes are meant to be experienced, and the more one experiences, in traveling, in joy, in pain, in merriment or in suffering, the more the multiverse reveals itself to you...
And the more you are revealed to yourself.
Fall-From-Grace is the source of several important conversations. Here's a list of the most rewarding dialogue:
- Simply convincing Fall-From-Grace to join your party is worth 20,000 experience points.
- Asking her about Morte's baatorian smell to learn that he isn't a Mimir. Demand the truth from Morte and he'll eventually admit that Fall-From-Grace was right. Follow this conversation to earn a total of 36,000 experience points and to get Morte a +4 bonus to strength, a +2 bonus to dexterity, and a +2 bonus to constitution.