On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Everything Erotic Volume II
|Everything Erotic Volume II|
Everything Erotic Volume II eBook Cover, edited by Rebecca J. Vickery
|Publisher||Red Hot Publishing|
|Publication date||November 20, 2010|
Everything Erotic Volume II is an anthology novel of short and ongoing stories. In this erotica collection, the story Incubus by M.K. Elliott, has a being in it that is described as being an Incubus. As well, the story Possession is Nine-Tenths by Danielle Gavan, has a Succubus appear in it.
- Title: Everything Erotic Volume II
- Editor: Rebecca J. Vickery
- Published By: Red Hot Publishing
- Length: 125 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B004D9FF3G
- Publishing Date: November 20, 2010
Ten multi-published authors tantalize and tease your every desire with original erotica. Whatever your persuasion you will find something to satisfy your need for spicy stories and sensual sex. Be it m/f, m/m or even groups, you'll be sure to find it here.
This month's edition includes:
- Alice Gaines - She includes her continuing ongoing serial titled The Adventures of Wonderslut, and a new feature - The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X.
- Boone Brux - Her Sexy History segment this month is a continuation on Rome, titled Ancient Party Girls.
- C.J. Ellisson - Delivers two honest sex toy reviews in this volume as well as her red hot Johnny Living Dangerous.
- Danielle Gavan - Danielle brings us her erotic paranormal involving a cursed female vampire searching for orgasmic release titled The Erotic Adventures of Sidony *Tassen and she co-writes Tempted by Fate involving fiery hot fairies set in an alternate universe.
- Delilah Devlin - This author pens an unforgettable tale about sexy lesbian cowboys in her award winning serial titled The Hired Hand.
- Greta Goddard - Greta continues this month's hot hotel stories with a female business traveler searching for some fun.
- M.K. Elliott - This month we'll read about an incubus in a haunted house and every man's dream encounter with a nurse.
- Nickie Asher - Nickie shares an unforgettable tale, Shades of Crimson, of a modern vampire. As a bonus from our Halloween week, she's also sharing a sexy ghost story.
- Scarlett Jameson - Scarlett contributes a Halloween inspired new alternate scene from her smash hit Stellar Heat. Be sure to check out what Jak, Qwin and Lily get up to!
- Whitley Gray - You'll never look at a hospital the same way! Whitley spins some incredible tales of the employees and the variety of sexual exploits they encounter.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available.
- This anthology in Kindle Format at Amazon.com - No Longer Available