Thank you for over 12.4 million views of the SuccuWiki!
DnD Mini Blood War: Succubus
From SuccuWiki - The Wiki of the Succubi
This is the Succubus rare miniature from the recently out of print DDM v1.0 Blood War series (the eleventh ever series released).
- Blood War; rare
- CE; 40 pts
- Lvl 6
- Spd F8
- AC 20
- HP 35
- Melee Attack: +7 (5)
- Type: Outsider - Demon.
- Flight; Beguile  (Replaces attacks: range 6; target living enemy takes an immediate turn under your control, which does not count against your limit of activating 2 creatures per phase, even if it has already been activated this round; this does not count as your opponent's activation of this creature this round; DC 16)
- Disguise Self (Until it attacks or casts a spell, this creature has Invisible); DR 5
- Immune Electricity, Poison
- Spell Resistance
- 4th-dimension door  (self; place this creature in any space it can see at least part of)
- 2nd - beckon  (range 6; on its next turn, if not already adjacent to this creature, target must move to a square adjacent to this creature before taking any other actions, Humanoids only; this effect ends if no path to an adjacent square is available on target's next turn; DC 14)
1 miniature and 1 card.