Thank you for over 8 million views of the SuccuWiki!
The Succubus Di Arelyn
|Series||Dungeons and Dragons|
Di Arelyn is a Succubus character created by MToscan on the Lomba Greyhawk Wikidot site for the Greyhawk campaign world in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game. While little information was given for her personality, appearance, and goals, there was a significant amount of statistics listed.
Character Data Sheet
- Succubus CR 7
- XP 3,200
- CE Medium outsider (chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar)
- Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., detect good; Perception +21
- AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+3 Dex, +7 natural)
- hp 84 (8d10+40)
- Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +10
- DR 10/cold iron or good; Immune electricity, fire, poison; Resist acid 10, cold 10; SR 18
- Speed: 30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average)
- Melee: 2 claws +11 (1d6+1)
- Special Attacks: energy drain, profane gift
- Spell-Like Abilities: (CL 12th)
- Constant—detect good, tongues
- At will— charm monster (DC 22), detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), suggestion (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), vampiric touch
- 1/day—dominate person (DC 23), summon (level 3, 1 babau 50%)
- Str 13, Dex 17, Con 20, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 27
- Base Atk +8; CMB +11; CMD 22
- Feats: Agile Maneuvers, Combat Reflexes, Iron Will, Weapon Finesse
- Skills: Bluff +27, Diplomacy +19, Disguise +19, Escape Artist +11, Fly +14, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (local) +15, Perception +21, Sense Motive +13, Stealth +14; Racial Modifiers +8 Bluff, +8 Perception
- Languages: Abyssal, Celestial, Common, Draconic; tongues, telepathy 100 ft.
- SQ Change Shape (alter self, Small or Medium humanoid)
- Energy Drain (Su): A succubus drains energy from a mortal she lures into an act of passion, such as a kiss. An unwilling victim must be grappled before the succubus can use this ability. The succubus's kiss bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another act of passion from the succubus. The victim must succeed on a DC 22 Will save to negate the suggestion. The DC is 22 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level. These save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Profane Gift (Su): Once per day as a full-round action, a succubus may grant a profane gift to a willing humanoid creature by touching it for 1 full round. The target gains a +2 profane bonus to an ability score of his choice. A single creature may have no more than one profane gift from a succubus at a time. As long as the profane gift persists, the succubus can communicate telepathically with the target across any distance (and may use her suggestion spell-like ability through it). A profane gift is removed by dispel evil or dispel chaos. The succubus can remove it as well as a free action (causing 2d6 Charisma drain to the victim, no save).
- Environment: Any (Abyss)
- Organization: Solitary, pair, or harem (3–12)
- Treasure: Double
- Among the demon hordes, a succubus can often rise to incredible heights of power through her manipulations and sensual charms, and many a demonic war has raged due to the subtle machinations of such creatures. A succubus is formed from the souls of particularly lustful and rapacious evil mortals.
- The original source of this article at Lombagreyhawk.wikidot.com - No Longer Available