On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Demons and Lovers (eBook)
|Demons and Lovers|
Demons and Lovers eBook Cover,
written by Cheyenne McCray
|Publisher||Pink Zebra Publishing|
|Publication date||March 5, 2014|
Demons and Lovers is an anthology eBook written by Cheyenne McCray. In this work, the stories Incubus Desires and Succubus Seduction have an Incubus or a Succubus main character.
- Title: Demons and Lovers
- Author: Cheyenne McCray
- Published By: Pink Zebra Publishing
- Length: 134 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00ITZD1O0
- Publishing Date: March 5, 2014
Three previously published sexy novellas, including a short story from the “Night Tracker” novels, starring Nyx and Olivia.
- Incubus Desires: Formerly published under the title Demon Lover in the Hotter than Hell anthology. Ericka Roberts, who specializes in writing paranormal non-fiction, is afraid she’s losing her mind. Every night a dream lover comes to her, taking her to new heights of passion—only to leave her wanting. It’s as if the stories she has gleaned during her interviews have come to life every time she goes to sleep. Aedan is an Incubus and it’s his job to drive a woman to the point that she would give anything to be with him—specifically, her soul. But with Ericka it’s different. Night after night he visits her, yet he can’t bring himself to take the one thing that would guarantee her suffering in the afterlife. He’s beginning to lose all taste for his work. But what’s an Incubus to do when stealing souls is the one thing that keeps him from facing the fires of the Realm of the Dead? Ericka knows she’s fallen for her dream lover and is devastated not only when she learns what he is, but also when she finds out that he will spend a lifetime as a tortured being for refusing to seduce her. Is there any hope for her and Aedan? And will she be able to save him?
- Succubus Seduction: Formerly published in the Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance anthology. Archer Dane hasn’t been with a woman for so long that he’s starting to imagine things. A beautiful woman comes to him in the night before vanishing as if she was never there. When she shows up at work one day then literally disappears again, he’s afraid he’s going to have to be committed. Lilin has been charged with taking Archer Dane’s soul. The goddess Rusalka has made it clear that Lilin is to bring the man’s soul to her, and she only gets one more chance. When Lilin fails, she is afraid she is going to be sent to the fires of the Realm of the Dead. Only instead, the goddess sends Lilin to live as a human—but penniless, with no history and no past. Will Archer find it in his heart to take this soul-stealer into his home? His own shocking past sends everything spinning out of control just as Archer has realized he’s fallen in love with a Succubus.
- No Cursed Allowed: Formerly published under the title Double Dead in the Chicks Kick Butt anthology. Nyx, a PI by day and a Night Tracker when the sun goes down, has had it up to here with Metamorphs, cursed beings with no redeeming qualities. When she is kidnapped by a group of the cursed, not only is her life is in danger, but so are countless others’ lives, including her best friend and PI partner, Olivia, as well as her former lover, mentor, and Proctor, Rodán. Time is running out and Nyx must take down the Metamorphs before they destroy the Paranorm Council and the paranorm way of life.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.