On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Demons Imps and Incubi (eBook)
Demons Imps and Incubi is an anthology work edited by Laura Harvey and written by Cori Vidae, Alexa Piper, Erzabet Bishop, Mark Greenmill, Nicole Blackwood, J. C. G. Goelz, Jeffery Armadillo and M. Arbroath. In this work Incubus characters appear.
- Title: Demons Imps and Incubi
- Author: Cori Vidae, Alexa Piper, Erzabet Bishop, Mark Greenmill, Nicole Blackwood, J. C. G. Goelz, Jeffery Armadillo and M. Arbroath
- Editor: Laura Harvey
- Published By: Red Moon Romance
- Length: 213 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B0108OUDCC (eBook)
- ISBN-10: 0692468714 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 978-0692468715 (Paperback)
- Publishing Date: June 22, 2015
Demons, Imps, Incubi: dark, powerful, and forbidden. Only the foolish would seek one out for seduction, and yet . . . deals are struck. Souls are ensnared.
But must a demon's agenda always be demonic? Can he be redeemed? Or does being bad feel too good to bother with redemption? Long ago, imps were more mischievous and playful—naughty, perhaps?—and perceptions of them have only grown more sinister over the centuries. The incubus craves sex, but what makes us crave him?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.