On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Demonic Obsessions Book Cover, written by Dahlia Rose, Crymsyn Hart and Anastasia Rabiyah
|Author(s)||Dahlia Rose, Crymsyn Hart and Anastasia Rabiyah|
|Publication date||May 1, 2009|
Demonic Obsessions is an anthology novel written by Dahlia Rose, Crymsyn Hart and Anastasia Rabiyah. In this collection, the work Seventh Night by Anastasia Rabiyah has an Incubus main character.
- Title: Demonic Obsessions
- Author: Dahlia Rose, Crymsyn Hart and Anastasia Rabiyah
- Published By: Amira Press
- Length: 208 Pages
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1935348337
- ISBN-13: 978-1935348337
- Publishing Date: May 1, 2009
- The Darkest Joy - Dahlia Rose - For a crime committed in the halls of heaven, he fell from grace and became one of the fallen. Now he serves his punishment in the pits of the underworld as the collector of the devil's debts. For Caim, a thousand years in the servitude of demons is more than he can bear. Now he has a chance to be free and to find peace. He has found what he seeks most in the eyes and arms of Bliss Tadeo, a phlebotomist in a small town called Merry, North Carolina. She has soothed the beast within him and given him a chance for redemption. If they can both survive his ultimate escape from hell...
- Dreaming of You - Crymsyn Hart - For the past two months, Tabby's been dreaming of a luscious man who changes forms every time she closes her eyes. He's a vampire, then he's a werewolf. He's whatever she desires, but only in her dreams. Then one day she hears his voice outside of her dreams. What is he? Why does she crave his touch? It's only when he reveals his true nature that she understands how much danger she's truly in. He's not the angel Tabby thought he was. He's something far worse-a daemon who feeds off of souls. And her soul is next on the menu.
- Seventh Night - Anastasia Rabiyah - Born of a succubus and fathered by a man, Rurik will do anything to be a true demon and be accepted in the lower reaches of Hell. When his mother comes to him on the seventh night-the night when all demons fly to the living world to wreak havoc-he is excited about his assignment to defile a woman. He goes forth with high hopes, having been taught how to seduce and anxious to test his training. But when he catches sight of a beautiful woman suffering a nightmare in her bed, he is easily distracted. Her pliant body responds to his tempting touch. Her mind allows him in. He finds himself wanting her instead of the woman he has been assigned to defile.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.