On May 4, 2016, the 3,900th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Damon Snow Boxset: Books 1-4 (eBook)
|Damon Snow Boxset: Books 1-4|
Damon Snow Boxset: Books 1-4 eBook Cover, written by Olivia Helling
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||November 13, 2015|
|Preceded by||Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Confession|
Damon Snow Boxset: Books 1-4 is an eBook written by Olivia Helling. It is a collection of the first four works in the Damon Snow series by this author. In this work the character Damon Snow and the character Frost are Incubi.
- Title: Damon Snow Boxset: Books 1-4
- Author: Olivia Helling
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 491 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B017YCX2P6
- Publishing Date: November 13, 2015
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Lessons
- Damon Snow and the Incubus Rake
- Damon Snow and the Viscount Temptation
- Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Confession
A collection of the first four works in the Damon Snow series:
He thought love was impossible, until his cull’s dying wish...
London, 1809. Incubus demon and male prostitute Damon Snow thinks he has the world figured out. Love only exists in rich poets’ imaginations and all any man wants from him is a quick romp. But when his long-time and dying patron forces Damon to investigate true love, he discovers that love may be possible for those lucky few — and that possibly, just possibly, love is possible for him too.
- Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Lessons: In the dark world of Regency molly houses, love can’t be possible – can it? Damon Snow thinks he has the world figured out. As an incubus demon and male prostitute, the world is a cruel, dark and lonely place where men only want one thing. When his long-time patron Byrne discovers he's dying, Byrne offers to leave his entire fortune to Damon. There's only one catch: Damon has to investigate and write about the reason another patron Price visits him. Easy – the same reason as all men. But what starts as an easy assignment turns into an impossible secret, the last thing Damon would ever suspect. If men only want one thing, how can one possibly fall in love?
- Damon Snow and the Incubus Rake: In the dark world of mollies and incubi, who can Damon really trust? Incubus and prostitute Damon Snow wants nothing more than a repeat of his last fateful visit with his long-time patron Byrne. Not that he’d actually admit that. Week after week, Byrne’s door remains closed, until Damon discovers he’s not the only one paying Byrne a bedside visit. Even Damon’s only friend Rogers seems ready to discard him if he ever does get into Damon’s pantaloons. So when a dapper rake reveals himself as an incubus and offers to teach Damon how to bend men to his desires, Damon is quick to take him up on his offer, even if it means breaking a few of his own rules. But the rake has a secret of his own, and men keep disappearing around him. In a world of only users and the used, who can Damon really trust?
- Damon Snow and the Viscount Temptation: In a world of buyers and the bought, can Damon afford to choose love? The only thing incubus and prostitute Damon Snow wants for his dreaded “twenty-first” birthday is to spend the day at Byrne’s bedside. But Byrne is growing ever more distant. Claiming it’s due to his ongoing struggle with his business partner, Viscount Ashton, Byrne assigns his next lesson: Damon will seduce Ashton into ceding to Byrne. Damon desperately needs the extra money. As much as he’d prefer to stay in Byrne’s bed, he can’t refuse, and seducing the wanton creature he’d seen so many years ago seems easy enough. But when the viscount offers Damon the respectable and lucrative position of valet, it comes with one catch: he’ll never see Byrne again. When it seems like even Byrne regards Damon as little more than a whore to be bought, can Damon afford the choice?
- Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Confession: In a world of incubi and unicorns, there must be something capable of curing Byrne… right? For months, incubus and prostitute Damon Snow has been given assignments from his long-time cull and now lover Byrne. But after Byrne nearly dies and they travel to Bath to take the waters, Damon assigns himself one of his own: He must find a supernatural creature capable of curing Byrne. But when Damon once again encounters the incubus Frost, Frost taunts him with the truth ― Byrne isn’t dying from natural causes. Damon’s touch is killing him. Damon has to find a cure, and fast, even if he must break propriety and sanity to do so. But can he go so far as to confess he’s an incubus knowing he’ll lose Byrne forever?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.